Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Flavor Toothpaste 2.7 oz. Carton uploaded by Joanna B.Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Flavor Toothpaste 2.7 oz. Carton uploaded by alondra c.

BY CREST

Complete Every Smile with a Spark Minty Fresh Multi-Benefit Toothpaste 2 Helps Fight Cavities Tartar 3 Promotes Teeth Whitening Cleaning Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpastes promote a clean mouth and help get rid of bad breath, giving you the spark you need to be socially active. They provide social chemistry as only Crest and Scope can; the perfect balance of clean and fresh that empowers you to throw caution to the wind and throw a little bit of Friday night into a plain ol Tuesday. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Minty Fresh Toothpaste br Promotes Visibly Whiter Teeth. br When clean and fresh got together, they created a toothpaste that supports the stain-removing power of Crest and the breath freshening blast of Scope for promoting visibly whiter teeth. It s the ultimate combination of clean and fresh: It helps fight cavities, supports tartar see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
I like this toothpaste, not that I really have a favorite or anything, but this is one that I typically find myself buying over and over again. I have been a faithful purchaser of Crest products my whole life and enjoy their products, but I like that this particular one has a nice minty freshness that lasts for a while. Plus it makes me feel like my teeth are getting cleaner because it has Scope in it, even if they're not really. I'd recommend this for the thrifty shopper just looking for a quality product.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
While I won't go as far to say that this is my FAVORITE toothpaste, I definitely can say that I liked this toothpaste. I feel like it cleans my whole mouth whenever I use it. It suds up a lot, which I really like in a toothpaste. I don't necessarily think it made my teeth any whiter but it definitely helped me to maintain their existing whiteness! I prefer the texture of gel toothpastes so that was another plus for me with this product. Crest is a relatively affordable brand. I would buy this again.
Lexi U.
Lexi U.
Spokane, WA
I get so many compliments on how white my teeth are and I am constantly being asked if I whiten my teeth. I respond "no, it's just my toothpaste" and that is the honest truth. This is the only kind of toothpaste myself and my family use. I appreciate that the Minty taste is not overwhelming or makes your mouth feel as if it is on fire. I would most definitely recommend this brand of toothpaste to everyone I know.
Analise D.
Analise D.
Falls Church, VA
In love with this! I've been using this toothpaste for as long as I can remember, several years at this point. It keeps my teeth clean, has a great smell, and comes in a great tube! I love the mint flavor! It's the best flavor in any toothpaste I've tried with a light mint flavor that isn't too spicy. I totally recommend this!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This toothpaste is one of my favorites. It offers multi benefits including whitening which is what I look for in a toothpaste but it also adds scope to the mix. When I used this my mouth felt a lot cleaner than the regular kind I was using and the mint flavor was nice in this one too. I also felt fresher longer than usual.
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I love this toothpaste. Not only does it keep my breath fresh, but I can feel the difference before and after I brush my teeth. I've used crest pro health toothpaste and I'm not sure if it's because the pro health doesn't foam like the scope, but I didn't like it. I would recommend this to anyone!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Everyday item
No questions about it
Hands down best toothpaste ever
The scent the taste it leaves in your mouth
Just great That cleanliness feeling everyone likes is their
If you need a good toothpaste this is the way to go
I have repurchased this toothpaste so many times it's just that great
Cay S.
Cay S.
This is 100% my favorite toothpaste of all time. It leaves your mouth feeling so incredibly clean and fresh that you won't want to use anything else. I recommend this if you have frequently bad breath. It removes the worst of garlic and onion breath, like it was never there.
Niya B.
Niya B.
Greenville, SC
Nice, fresh taste. I do like what crest represents, but I wish they would do better in the fresh scent aspect. Usually this product is good for whitening, but as for smell it could be a little better. I would repurchase this if I wanted to deal with the whitening aspect.
ARIEL H.
ARIEL H.
Wolcott, NY
Minty and kept my mouth feeling fresh for hours. It was at a very good price point for me, and I really reccomment to others to buy the same product. Some toothpastes leave a gross taste or feel in my mouth. But not this one, left every thing smooth and clean.