Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Cool Peppermint Flavor Toothpaste Twin Pack 12.4 oz. Carton

BY CREST

Complete Every Smile with a Spark Cool Peppermint Toothpaste Twin Pack 2 Helps Fight Cavities Tartar 3 Promotes Teeth Whitening Cleaning Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpastes promote a clean mouth and help get rid of bad breath, giving you the spark you need to be socially active. They provide social chemistry as only Crest and Scope can; the perfect balance of clean and fresh that empowers you to throw caution to the wind and throw a little bit of Friday night into a plain ol Tuesday. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit + Scope Cool Peppermint Toothpaste br Promotes Visibly Whiter Teeth. br When clean and fresh got together, they created a toothpaste that supports the stain-removing power of Crest and the breath freshening blast of Scope for promoting visibly whiter teeth. It s the ultimate combination of clean and fresh: It helps fight cavities, supports tartar preven see more...

Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using Crest toothpaste for a very long time and I always get it from Walmart if we are running out. I think it's pretty effective and it's not expensive either. I'd recommend it to anyone who's looking for a new toothpaste.
Deronique W.
I just really love this item I love them Encinas but it's not overbearing. Additionally they've been packaging this as a multi pack which makes it much cheaper and a greater value than what it was before I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is transitioning from a cheap toothpaste like a Colgate because it's primarily the same cost and they always have a great coupons
Brianna F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Okay for a general tooth paste. Not the best on whitening. I can't seem to find the perfect tooth paste to help whiten my teeth. It did a little but doesn't help a ton. I wouldn't recommend just for the whitening but it is okay just as a clean feel.
Jordan R.
Knoxville, TN
Crest has always been my go-to toothpaste! I love the scent, the price, and the whitening effect it leaves on your teeth. It's recommended by my dentist and has so many beneficial qualities. The scope cool peppermint leaves your breath feeling extra fresh and I've never used a toothpaste that I would recommend more. Another great thing about Crest is that they have many different types of toothpaste that are fitting to every type of mouth, whether that be someone with sensitive teeth or someone that is more prone to plaque buildup, they have it all!
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not a fan of this toothpaste. It is very gritty and the taste is not good at all. The price is comparable to other toothpastes. The scope does leave your breath with a minty flavor, but overall I don't recommend this toothpaste and I would not purchase it again.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Once again, I feel like I am in the minority on the peppermint scope. I love the stuff, hence why I love this toothpaste. But just like the peppermint scope mouthwash, I find it hard to always find this in as many stores as the original Scope flavor. BLAST!
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my husbands absolute favorite toothpaste. If I buy anything else he makes a special trip back to the store to buy the right kind. I have to agree it's great tasting and effective with cleaning. Great price as well for the double pack.
Jacquelyn C.
Crest is the toothpaste brand I prefer; the taste is better, and my teeth feel cleaner after brushing them with this toothpaste. Minty fresh, and my teeth instantly look whiter after use! I prefer wintergreen to the peppermint, but still just as fresh!
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
I have used this product for years! I bought it at target and it's extremely affordable, it gets the job done and leaves me feeling clean and minty fresh! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new toothpaste.
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
This is my go to toothpaste. I have repurchased this countless numbers of times. It cleans my teeth to a pearly white finish, and don't sting like some peppermint toothpastes. I haven't gone a day without using this in months.