Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Citrus Splash Flavor Toothpaste 6.2 oz. Carton

BY CREST

Complete Every Smile with a Spark Citrus Splash Multi-Benefit Toothpaste 2 Helps Fight Cavities Tartar 3 Promotes Teeth Whitening Cleaning Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpastes promote a clean mouth and help get rid of bad breath, giving you the spark you need to be socially active. They provide social chemistry as only Crest and Scope can; the perfect balance of clean and fresh that empowers you to throw caution to the wind and throw a little bit of Friday night into a plain ol Tuesday. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Citrus Splash Toothpaste br Promotes Visibly Whiter Teeth. br When clean and fresh got together, they created a toothpaste that supports the stain-removing power of Crest and the breath freshening blast of Scope for promoting visibly whiter teeth. It s the ultimate combination of clean and fresh: It helps fight cavities, supports tar see more...

Sophie P.
This was the only toothpaste I could use as a child. Not Strawberry Dora the Explorer, this one. And that habit has carried into today. However, I feel like the taste of this is up to personal preference. Some people don’t like it and that’s okay.
Ryan J.
I really can’t stand mint anything so for several years I used this citrus toothpaste. It was so great to not have to have my mouth filled with a mint flavor. I stopped using it several years ago though because I needed toothpaste specifically made for sensitive teeth and enamel health.
Amanda D.
I bought this toothpaste because I am allergic to mint, and it is one of the few flavors for adults other than mint. However, I think because of the Scope, it still burned. I'm not sure if Scope is naturally mint or what, but either way I can't use this toothpaste.
D'Arcy Q.
Lebanon, NH
Love that it has mouthwash in it. Helps keep my teeth strong and healthy. Went to a dentist and was even told my teeth were looking bettter then the last time. I picked this gem up at price chopper
Ellen P.
Clarksville, TN
I love the fresh flavor they this toothpaste has. There is nothing like the tingly, fresh feeling that I get after brushing. Crest is also what my dentist recommends so I know it is a good tooth paste.
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
At this point, most toothpastes do it all: clean your teeth, protect against cavities and plaque/tartar buildup, freshen breath, and whiten. Most Crest toothpastes' effectiveness are comparable, so I find that it's just choosing which flavor you like best. I love this Citrus Splash flavor. It's fresh, and it doesn't leave you with an aftertaste. I find that I look forward to brushing my teeth more knowing that I have such a good tasting toothpaste.
Kimbre N.
I love this stuff. If this didn't exist I would have a heck of a time brushing my teeth. I have always been very sensitive to minty flavors. Peppermint hurts so bad it makes my eyes water and other mint flavors are very uncomfortable. If I can't use my Citrus Splash I can only tolerate brushing for less than 30 seconds before the pain is too much and I have to spit. Because of this delicious citrus toothpaste I can brush and brush and brush and not have my tongue burn or eyes water. Never ever get rid of this flavor!!!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste! I always try to find the citrus flavored ones because I get so tired of peppermint and spearmint pastes. My mouth feels completely clean after brushing with this product and I love the crisp feeling I get from the added Scope. I will be buying more as soon as my current tube runs out! Don't let the taste deter you!!
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
Gross, gross, gross! My husband weirdly likes this but it had me gagging. Yuck it's like you drank something after brushing your teeth with regular mint too paste but the taste doesn't go away because its the actual flavor of the toothpaste. Never again!!!
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This toothpaste is really great to use if you don't like the normal minty taset/flavor of most other toothpastes. It isn't an overwhelming citrus taste which is nice. It is effective at cleaning my mouth and teeth i would purchase this again..