BY CREST

Fluoride Toothpaste Ready for a rush? Get an intense burst of minty freshness while you whiten & fight cavities for an exciting flavor experience. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Herbal Mint Expressions Liquid Gel contains invigorating natural mint and herbal extracts. Crisp spearmint cools the mouth and whitens by removing surface stains. Fights cavities. Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains. Bold Wintergreen flavor. Freshens breath. Questions or Comments? see more...

• Does this really show improvement in gums and whitening teeth? 1 Answers
  • Does Crest have other flavors in the "complete"?4 Answers
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
I don't have any major dental issues that would require fancier toothpastes so this product is just perfect for me! It leaves my mouth feeling perfectly clean and helps keep my teeth nice and healthy! I have bought this toothpaste for years and will definitely continue!
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
I think this overall was a great toothpaste and did it's job making my mouth feel clean. However, I would of liked a stronger mint taste. I prefer to use Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste because it has a stronger mint flavor and makes my mouth feel even more fresh.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is a toothpaste that makes you feel good about using it. It doesn't just make your mouth feel clean, it makes it genuinely clean in many aspects. The mint isn't too strong, and makes it a pleasant overall experience. This is a good catchall product.
Nicola C.
Westtown, NY
I love this stuff. My teeth have been looking whiter and my breath smells great. I was having toothaches when I ate sugary stuff and now it's still kind of there but not as much. I use twice a day and maybe more. I recommend this to anyone
Monica E.
I love this toothpaste because other brands cause my gums to bleed or make them hurt. The scope added to the toothpaste gives an extra minty flavor and the sensation of cleanness remains even after 1 hour or so.
Melissa M.
Reidsville, NC
This works just fine. I prefer other products from Crest but it is ok. It cleans my teeth and freshens my breath but does not offer the best whitening.
Jacqueline R.
Arcadia, FL
I love this tooth paste! I drink coffee every day & my dentist says it helps keep the coffee stains down. I know it keeps my mouth fresh & clean
Laila T.
Arvada, CO
It's the only toothpaste I use. It isn't to strong so it doesn't burn like some. Also I find that it doesn't foam as much as some others do.
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Good price. Good for whitening and help you to have a deep clean. Bien precio, me ha ayudado a blanquear mis dientes y a mantenerlos limpios
Joycelyn M.
Stanley, NM
This is a great toothpaste. I've used it 2 times a day for about 2 years. White's my teeth while leaving your breath smelling great
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Does Crest have other flavors in the "complete"?
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Does this really show improvement in gums and whitening teeth?