BY CREST

Fluoride Toothpaste Ready for a rush? Get an intense burst of minty freshness while you whiten & fight cavities for an exciting flavor experience. Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Herbal Mint Expressions Liquid Gel contains invigorating natural mint and herbal extracts. Crisp spearmint cools the mouth and whitens by removing surface stains. Fights cavities. Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains. Bold Wintergreen flavor. Freshens breath. Questions or Comments? see more...

• Does this really show improvement in gums and whitening teeth? 1 Answers
  • Does Crest have other flavors in the "complete"?4 Answers
Tierra H.
Review for: Deep Clean Effervescent
Omg you guys im so happy to share this product with you guys i literally buy this all the time it gets the whiten have your breath smelling fresh this is just good brand of toothpaste i would buy this again Crest Complete Multi Benefit ToothpasteCrest Complete Multi Benefit Toothpaste
Chelsea R.
Porter, TX
Compared to other inexpensive brands, I liked this version of crest. It doesn’t have a weird texture and the taste is great. It is not overly priced, it’s easily accessible at the market, & I don’t feel like I have to brush my teeth again after already having brushed them; I leave feeling confidant my teeth (and breath) are clean.
Myd B.
Charleston, SC
I've been using the Crest Complete Deep Clean version of this recently and I've loved it since first brush! It is a very foamy consistency while using and only takes a very small amount to ensure all areas of the mouth are cleaned. The flavor is a nice extra minty taste. I feel as if my breath/mouth stay fresher longer with this toothpaste and my teeth feel super clean! I also find that when eating after using this toothpaste, the weird taste isn't as bad as it normally is with other toothpastes I've tried.
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Dental work for tooth decay is very expensive. As a parent I want to maintain my family's dental health so I buy & use Crest Complete Whitening Deep. It contains Sugar Shield which strengthens areas weakened by sugar and protects against damaging plaque acid attack.
Karina P.
Midland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My cousin told me about this toothpaste and I decided to give it a try and it's awesome makes my teeth feel extra clean I'm not even kidding! Long lasting minty taste. Definitely satisfied! Will recommend to others
Sydney C.
Elizabethtown
i love this toothpaste because it doesn't get too foamy. It also doesn't burn my mouth, some toothpastes tend to use burn my mouth almost like mouthwash would and its a very uncomfortable feelings. I always stock up on this product.
Teran F.
Wellness Guru Expert
This my all time favorite toothpaste I love Feel I have after brush my teeth aftermath. I use it twice day. Been my pick since day one of trying it few years ago
Sylvia U.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste is great. I love that it has the scope in it. I haven't found anything like it that is similar. It does meet my expectations. I like the packaging. I would purchase it again and I have already.
ismaray g.
When compared to other toothpastes, Crest Complete is no different. With the same active ingredient, sodium fluoride, this seems to be just another toothpaste. There are other major brands of toothpastes that offer additional ingredients to aid with other dental issues. Crest Complete is a little more foamy than other toothpastes and leaves a waxy feeling after brushing. In the end, it's up to your taste preference whether or not you choose to stick with it.
Chavonne L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Refresh minty cool toothpaste with added benefits on protecting our teeths enamel while fighting against bad breathe, tooth sensitivity, and added teeth whitening.
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Does Crest have other flavors in the "complete"?
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Does this really show improvement in gums and whitening teeth?