Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
Complete Multi-Benefit + Scope Liquid Gel Toothpaste Minty Fresh

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit + Scope Liquid Gel Toothpaste Minty Fresh

short description is not available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crest Complete Multi-Benefit + Scope Liquid Gel Toothpaste Minty Fresh!
alicia B.
Rowley, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Super minty for fresh breath and no cap to loose or forget to put back on! This is the only toothpaste we buy!
Amy B.
Kingston, PA
This is my favorite flavor toothpaste. Makes my teeth feel super clean and my breast is extra fresh thanks to the scope.
syntyche E.
This product is very minty. It gives a good shine and white teeth. I find this to be easy to apply on your toothbrush. Less of a mess. I would recommend this to others. Its very affordable and come in a good size.
Gina S.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Been using this toothpaste for a couple months now and love it. Also great packaging and keeps my breath fresh all day
Jessica P.
J
This is my favorite toothpaste by far. I love the flavor as it is minty so it gives you that fresh feeling but it isn’t overpowering. I am also a big fan of the gel formula because it lathers up very nicely and doesn’t make my mouth feel dry.
Kristin O.
Fountain Hill, PA
I love this toothpaste! It foams up right away and leaves you with a fresh and clean feeling.
Teralyn W.
Chattanooga
Love how well this whitens my teeth.  Also, the minty taste is great and leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Christal M.
Cape Neddick, ME
I prefer the liquid toothpaste, it’s easy to put on my toothbrush and leaves my mouth and teeth feeling good.

Looking for your answer?