Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Gel uploaded by JAS T.Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Gel uploaded by Athena G.

BY CREST

Fluoride Toothpaste Ready for a rush?  Get an intense burst of minty freshness while you whiten & fight cavities for an exciting flavor experience in a refreshing liquid gel.  Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Herbal Mint Expressions contains invigorating natural mint and herbal extracts. Crisp spearmint cools the mouth and whitens by removing surface stains. Fights cavities. Whitens teeth by gently removing surface stains. Bold Wintergreen flavor. Freshens breath. Questions or Comments? see more...

Meagan F.
QUINLAN, TX
Usually not a fan of Crest. My husband only like cinnamon toothpaste and I grabbed this one at the store. It is alright, gets the job done. Although, I wish the flavor was a little stronger. Extremely cheap, so it is a great value for what it is. Plus, they always have coupons for those that like to have a stockpile! Lol
Carmela C.
I don't usually use Crest toothpaste regularly. But I really like the cinnamon flavored of this toothpaste. We purchased this a Walmart for $2.97, but it can be found in any stores of your desire. All I can say is, everyone has his/her different opinion when it comes to choosing a brand of toothpaste.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I was not a fan of this. I just didn't get a clean, refreshing feel or taste. I felt like I needed to brush again. When comparing to Arm and Hammer this is just not satisfying at all. I would not use this again.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
This is my favorite toothpaste. I use it all the time and would highly recommend it to anyone. It has a great cinnamon flavor that will not leave you feeling nauseated or gag. Plus it also helps to whiten teeth
Adrie M.
My grandparents love this toothpaste, for a long time I was skeptical, but it's actually really good. I don't know if it's better than my crest but I like the flavor and I'm pretty satisfied overall!
Eva G.
This is the toothpaste I usually use. Been using it for years and it works great!
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
My husband brushes his teeth more than any person I have ever met. He brushes his pearly whites first thing when he wakes up and right before bed. He also brushes them after every meal. He can't stand a dirty mouth or the feeling of unclean teeth. He goes through a lot of toothpaste, and he is particular about what he likes. This is by far his favorite toothpaste at Walmart. Honestly, I wasn't sure how I would feel about the cinnamon, but it has grown on me. If it gets on my lips, it does burn a little however.
Athena G.
Just bought this crest complete toothpaste! And it cinnamon flavor! It actually does not taste bitter or anything it taste smooth and just like a regualr toothpaste and it does whiten your teeth and i only got mine for 75 cents!! Best deal ever
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
This is my staple go to brand and flavor. I have never been a huge mint flavor fan so this toothpaste was an answer to prayer. I will occasionally try another brand here and there but I always keep coming back!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is the only brand of toothpaste I'll use because it doesn't leave a nasty taste in my mouth afterwards. I have sensitive guns as well and it doesn't bother me