Crest Complete Multi-Benefit, Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Clean Mint 8 oz / 226 g uploaded by Nayeli Y.

BY CREST

Fights Cavities Fights Visible Tarter Build-up Whitens Teeth by Gently Polishing Away Surface Stains Leaves Teeth Feeling Slick and Smooth Leaves Breath Feeling Refreshed. For Healthy teeth, brush twice a day, floss daily and visit your dentist... see more...

• Dose this really whiten your teeth Cuz family members say this p...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison B.
Fountain Valley, CA
My favorite go to tooth paste is the Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening with Tartar protection tooth paste I like this tooth paste because i hvae really sensitive teeth and this protect is really gentle and leaves my teeth feeling really clean and fresh all day
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
Crest toothpaste is something I've been using my whole life. The brand does well with my family. When I brush my teeth with crest my teeth feel so clean. My teeth are always bright and I will never switch to another brand. My family is Crest for life!
Abby M.
College Station, TX
The toothpaste smells and tastes fine and does its job. I haven't had any problems and will continue to use it. It would be nice if they expanded their flavors. It meets my recommendations and I would recommend it to others just like other brands.
haley m.
Miami
This is not an overnight product that will take you up several shades- this is a gradual (if ever) shade changer. I would recommend combining teeth whitening options if you are serious about making a noticeable change.
Lennox B.
Teeth are the first thing I look at when I see someone, therefore I always try to find the best care for my little pearly whites. My densit recommended this Crest Complete product to me when I mentioned having semi sensitive teeth. After brushing my mouth feels clean and fresh and after repeated daily use you can actually see the whitening happening without using strips!
Jeanne Y.
Elmhurst, IL
When it comes to toothpaste, the taste of it can really sway your decision even if it does the job. If it tastes bad, you're more likely to reach for something else. Thankfully, this toothpaste is not at all like that & is actually my favorite! I have yet to see it's whitening qualities since this is a fairly new product for me but right now I love it.
Haley W.
Fort Edward, NY
This toothpaste that I bought I found to be great. This is a brand that I have used my whole life but I recently tried this specific one. I usually aim to use it twice a day and it does a great job at keeping my breath fresh and I have visibly seen a difference in the whiteness of my teeth
member-e7318a81b
Nashville, TN
I love this toothpaste. I don't like toothpaste that has a strong fluoride taste and this product tastes great. It also gives my mouth a really clean feeling unlike other toothpaste I have tried. The price is reasonable. I had a coupon last time I bought it, so it was even cheaper. I think it's great for the money. No need to buy the more expensive brand!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
This is like a toothpaste staple in my household! I love it and so does my family! You can buy it anywhere, your local Walmart or dollar general! You can truly feel the difference with this toothpaste! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Kassandra B.
San dimas, CA
I use this toothpaste daily. Keeps my teeth, tongue, and breath feeling clean with no residual product hanging around. The whitening is not something I notice much of but that feature is the least of my interests in this product.
eric l.
Long Beach, CA
Dose this really whiten your teeth Cuz family members say this product can damage my teeth.?