Crest Complete Multi-benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Clean Mint Flavor 5.8-ounce Toothpaste (Pack of 5) uploaded by Victoria B.Crest Complete Multi-benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Clean Mint Flavor 5.8-ounce Toothpaste (Pack of 5) uploaded by Teresa B.

BY CREST

Protect against cavities and visible tartar build-up with clinically proven tartar blockers and Fluoridate in Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Toothpaste. Help restore your naturally whiter teeth by gently polishing away... see more...

Amelia H.
Huntersville, NC
My favourite toothpaste! I have fairly sensitive teeth and usually ones with whitening ingredients do more harms than good, but this doesn't bother me at all! Has been very effective in keeping my teeth looking white so far! Very happy with this
Felicia R.
Toledo, OH
Protect against tartar buildup with the help of the special tartar blockers in Crest Tartar Protection Toothpaste. Help prevent tooth decay and get effective cavity protection from Fluoristat.

• Fights cavities
• Fights tartar buildup
• Freshens breath
Jordyn W.
To be totally honest I think most whitening toothpastes are ineffective and you're paying more for them in most situations. However I can say that crest whitening toothpastes, in particular any of the 3D white toothpastes actually make a difference. I've switched off of them before and noticed my teeth yellowing. They work quickly and effectively. I prefer the flavor and texture of Colgate original but I'll take effective whitening over that any day.
Marissa K.
mulvane, KS
As an adult, I want the teeth whitening aspect but still need the tartar protection. I love that I can purchase this product almost anywhere. I also like that my children can use it without worrying about side-effects. My dentist never has complaints about my smile, so I would say that is a win!
Allysa L.
Kerhonkson, NY
This toothpaste really makes my teeth feel clean. It's not gritty and it feels like it bubbles up really well and gets into every tooth. I prefer the clean mint flavor as it doesn't burn like the very minty toothpastes but still feels really clean! After about two weeks I noticed my teeth being significantly whiter and less sensitive to temperatures which is great for me
Amelia B.
Bossier City, LA
This toothpaste is great! It makes my mouth feel super clean after I use it. I use this toothpaste 3 sometimes four times a day. I met all of expectations at a very low price! I like this honestly better than the 3-d white and I will be repurchasing this product!
Katie A.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this! It is not like some of the toothpastes I have used that leave a terrible minty taste in my mouth and I have to rinse out with water every time I brush my teeth. It helps to keep my teeth whiter than they would be if I were to use a regular toothpaste.
Justin K.
I bought the Crest Complete because I liked the fact that it said Multi-benefit and had whitening and tartar protection. I use it every day- at least twice a day minimum. I have used other brands but I always keep buying Crest over and over - So yes
Sarah H.
Bertram, TX
Crest is my go to brand for toothpaste. I love that it is affordable and can be found everywhere. This toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It doesn't have an awful taste like many whitening toothpastes do. It also doesn't hurt my teeth like many others do. Overall this is a toothpaste I enjoy using on a daily basis.
Kimberly L.
Perkasie, PA
Honestly I don't feel that the toothpaste had any extra whitening power compared to other brands. The flavor is nice but it feels a little gritty in my mouth. Just another average toothpaste in my opinion! But it's worth a shot for you, if you feel like splurging the few extra dollars for a whitening paste.