BY CREST

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Anti-Bac Mint Essence Toothpaste: Anticavity, anti-gingivitis, and sensitive teeth relief The extra-white formula Fights plaque bacteria that can lead to gingivitis

Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought this just because I needed toothpaste, and I like to try different types of toothpaste for different reasons. I got this one, it was relativity cheap, it is awesome. I love the little grainy pieces it feels like it's cleaning more than regular toothpaste. After I'm done it feels like I just left the dentist office. My teeth feel so smooth and clean. Definitely worth a try!!
claudia z.
I love this tooth paste. Leaves my teeth feeling so clean & "polished.
This toothpaste I am sure isn't for everyone, but if you like lime flavors this is for you! It is a great way to wake up your taste buds and clean your teeth.

Tanisha J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I felt like it didn't really make my breath smell amazing. Not saying I have bad breath lol but the freshness didn't last as long.