BY CREST

Crest® Complete Multi-Benefit® Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh Liquid Gel.

Tartar control whitening.

Fights cavities.

Scope®. see more...

Crest Complete Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh
  • "although I haven't noticed it whitening my teeth I think it works great and leaves my breath smelling fresh for a long time" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and leaves a nice taste in my mouth afterwards." in 1 review
Maria Gabriela H.
I have used Crest HD. I looked up Crest HD and it contains sodium hydroxide. Sensodyne with whitening properties also contains sodium hydroxide. I just looked sodium hydroxide up at The ATSDR: "Inhalation of sodium hydroxide dust, mist, or aerosol may cause irritation of the mucous membranes of the nose, throat, and respiratory tract. Sodium hydroxide is odorless; thus, odor provides no warning of hazardous concentrations. Mucous membrane irritation occurs at the OSHA PEL (2 mg/m3) and is generally an adequate warning property for acute exposure to sodium hydroxide. However, workers exposed to prolonged or recurrent mists or aerosols of sodium hydroxide can become somewhat tolerant of the irritant effects. Sodium hydroxide of sufficient strength can hydrolyze proteins in tissues and can kill cells in tissues." Crest should warn people about their product.
Sally D.
Love the packaging of this toothpaste. I absolutely hate regular tubes and how gross the top gets after just a few uses. This one stays nice and clean. The flavor of the paste is minty and refreshing without being "hot" to the tongue. I go out of my way to buy this type of toothpaste.
Jessie T.
Hartford, CT
The flavor of this toothpaste was a bit weird and clashed with my mouthwash. Overall, the toothpaste offers a good clean. I purchased this at Walk-Mart on a whim because the brand/flavor I usually purchase was sold out. I buy this again in a pinch but it is not my favorite.
Andrea M.
Great Toothpaste. Great Fluoride Tooth paste Minty Fresh. Some would like it others not. IT is a little strong for me. But it is a great toothpaste . I mean it is Crest for petes sake. A great company. I would highly recommend this toothpaste to just about anyone.
Stephanie C.
Love crest toothpaste supplies. Always makes my breath smell nice and my teeth feel super clean. I have repurchased this item a few times and would definitely repurchase again. I have also recommended this product to a few people when I have been asked.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
This toothpaste works great and tastes awesome! If it weren't for the price is probably buy it all the time. When I do but it I get it from my local grocery store. I would recommend it to others but you probably should bring a coupon along.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Don't like the mouthfeel this toothpaste leaves behind. Tried a couple different "flavored" but all were too pungent. Leaves your mouth clean but it's too harsh for me. My son swears by this toothpaste so we are a divided household 😉
Bertha V.
Hesperia, CA
This toothpaste is better than most. It leaves my teeth feeling clean, and it's not over powering like other "mint" toothpastes. I like that my breath feels fresh for hours after brushing my teeth. I would definitely buy it again.
Luis G.
Canoga Park, CA
It's not the greatest nor the worst tooth paste. It's very pasty. The flavor is good. Price point is good also. I wouldn't recommend it to others. In comparison to others it doesn't compare. I wasn't over all satisfied.
Jade W.
Huntington, TX
I swear by this toothpaste! As much as I would like to switch it up every once and awhile, I always seem to come back to it. I love the way it makes my mouth tingle and how clean it leaves my teeth and gums feeling.