Crest Complete Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh uploaded by Destynee M.

BY CREST

Crest® Complete Multi-Benefit® Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh Liquid Gel.

Tartar control whitening.

Fights cavities.

Scope®. see more...

Crest Complete Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh
  • "although I haven't noticed it whitening my teeth I think it works great and leaves my breath smelling fresh for a long time" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and leaves a nice taste in my mouth afterwards." in 1 review
Sydney 💋.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the toothpaste I use right now. It has a minty fresh flavor and it's not overpowering. I think it does a good job of cleaning and it has fluoride in it too. I like that it's a liquid gel so it doesn't have a grainy texture like in other toothpastes. Overall it's a good toothpaste.
alecia S.
Oxford, AL
I love this toothpaste. I like gel toothpastes and I really like this flavor. I also prefer this container rather than a normal toothpaste tube. I’m a repeat user and will continue to use.
Natalie D.
Norwalk , CA
I am currently using this toothpaste and loving it! My husband purchased by mistake thinking it was our normal flavor. I'm glad he did because I really love how long my mouth feels fresh. I was afraid at first because it has mouthwash in it. I was thinking the flavor would be too strong but it's not! I will continue to buy this for our home.
Mia J.
I use this toothpaste every single day and it is my favorite. If leaves my mouth with a refreshing minty taste. The mint is not too overpowering, it has just the right amount that you need. I would definitely repurchase.
Jessie T.
Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor of this toothpaste was a bit weird and clashed with my mouthwash. Overall, the toothpaste offers a good clean. I purchased this at Walk-Mart on a whim because the brand/flavor I usually purchase was sold out. I buy this again in a pinch but it is not my favorite.
Stephanie C.
Love crest toothpaste supplies. Always makes my breath smell nice and my teeth feel super clean. I have repurchased this item a few times and would definitely repurchase again. I have also recommended this product to a few people when I have been asked.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste works great and tastes awesome! If it weren't for the price is probably buy it all the time. When I do but it I get it from my local grocery store. I would recommend it to others but you probably should bring a coupon along.
Bertha V.
Hesperia, CA
This toothpaste is better than most. It leaves my teeth feeling clean, and it's not over powering like other "mint" toothpastes. I like that my breath feels fresh for hours after brushing my teeth. I would definitely buy it again.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Don't like the mouthfeel this toothpaste leaves behind. Tried a couple different "flavored" but all were too pungent. Leaves your mouth clean but it's too harsh for me. My son swears by this toothpaste so we are a divided household 😉
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is one of the toothpastes I like to use. It does a great job of cleaning of teeth while lightly whitening. It tastes great and leaves a nice taste in my mouth afterwards. The taste lasts just as long as I'd like it to.