Crest Complete Extra Whitening With Tartar Protection Toothpaste - Clean Mint 6.2oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Nicole S.

BY CREST

Protect cavities and visible tartar build-up with clinically proven tartar blockers and Fluoristat in Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Toothpaste. Help restore your naturally whiter teeth by gently polishing away surface... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer I.
Richmond, KY
I've used a product on myself and my children out of my life and they continue to use this also that is a good toothpaste that does its job and I'm highly impressed with it I truly recommend this product to anyone
Libby S.
Indianola, IA
This has been our brand of toothpaste for so long I can't remember using anything else. We love how clean it makes our teeth look and feel and how affordable it is. My daughter likes to use it too because she says it makes her breath smell nice and minty.
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
Not sure that this has a lot of whitening power--but it does make your mouth feel clean. Fresh mint flavor, definitely great in terms of keeping teeth clean. I used the whole tube, but I don't use this type anymore. Won't buy again, because I want more whitening.
Lakrisha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Affordable, not too strong, assists with whitening, repeat user. This is my go to toothpaste when I am looking for a whitening kick. Available at multiple locations and effective
Autumn L.
I love this toothpaste!!  It always leaves my breath fresh for several hours after I use it!!  I use it every day, twice a day!!  I would definitely recommend this to my friends!!  =)
Tracey M.
Chester, PA
I love the taste of this tooth paste. My mouth feels so clean and fresh after I used it. I got it at my local drug store on sale. Crest has never let me down regarding my mouth care! I also think Crest has the best tasting toothpastes out there. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to anyone especially for kids transitioning to "big kid" toothpaste.
Juliet K.
I like minty toothpastes and this really hits the spot! I like when my mouth feels entirely clean and I feel like this does helpt o brighten up my teeth, especially since I used to drink so much soda that my teeth got a little stained yellow. Definitely like.
Emely S.
I give this crest toothpaste a 5 star rating because it this prodyct leaves your teeth white and your mouth feeling fresh. After about 4 days to a week with specific care, you will see the difference from when you started to the end date.
Aira D.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves your teeth and mouth feeling clean. The taste is nice to, not to strong that it's overwhelming and not to soft that you cant smell it. It doesn't really whiten much but it's very effective at keeping my teeth the same white I have now.
Alexandra Z.
Oshkosh, WI
This toothpaste left my teeth feeling clean after brushing. The minty flavor wasn't too overpowering, yet I felt as though it did the job. I didn't notice a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth, but compared to other whitening toothpastes, it worked pretty well. Overall, I was satisfied, and would purchase again.