Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste - Clean Mint 6.2 Oz uploaded by Crystal G.Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste - Clean Mint 6.2 Oz uploaded by Brittany S.Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste - Clean Mint 6.2 Oz uploaded by Adrienne A.

BY CREST

Protect cavities and visible tartar build-up with the clinically proven tartar blockers and Fluoristat in Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Teeth Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste. Help restore your naturally whiter teeth by gently polishing away surface stains for a healthy, beautiful smile. see more...

Krysta H.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
Crest is the preferred brand for my house in general but I really like this the most. It doesn't really whiten my teeth like I wish it would but it does help from getting darker and helps keep them really clean. I always feel clean and fresh after brushing. The flavors aren't over powering and the price is reasonable.
Lynda B.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
Unfortunately there was nothing about this toothpaste that would make me want to purchase it again.

The taste was mild and sugary. It felt like I was brushing my teeth with bad candy. My teeth didn't feel clean after brushing and I couldn't see any visible whiteness after using it for over a month.
kimber k.
kimber k.
Savannah, GA
An awesome product for all in one oral care. For when you want everyday whitening and cavity protection. The mint flavor is perfect for fresh breath as well as a clean mouth feel. Whitening power when you need to battle everyday staining. And protection against bacteria and enamel protection.
Katlyn J.
Katlyn J.
Youngstown, OH
It's been a struggle to find a product that will make my teeth white without paying so much money. I never would have thought it was seriously right in front of my face as an extra day routine; toothpaste. I'm a former smoker and advid coffee drinker and it truly has lightened my color!
Lea B.
Lea B.
This toothpaste is not much different than your average toothpaste. It works well and keeps your mouth fresh. I bought mine at my local drugstore. I still am giving the product a good review because it is very minty and does what it needs to. I will continue to buy this toothpaste.
Emily M.
This is the toothpaste that I usually buy. I buy it from cvs, target, really anywhere. I use it every time I brush my teeth. I have been using this toothpaste for about a month. Overall I'm very happy with it and I would recommend it to other people.
adina s.
adina s.
Richmond, TX
Didn't like it. Didn't foam in my mouth, didn't like the taste... My mouth didn't feel clean afterwards. It was more expensive than the other brand I usually use and it was not worth the price. I think people may buy this just for brand recognition.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Crest leaves me feeling icy cool and refreshed I feel its money well spent and the product is down right amazing
I love the way I feel in the morning after brushing my teeth and it can be a little strong at times but it wakes me up so thats good too
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Lebanon, VA
I honestly just love the taste and the smell of this. It seems to leave a fresher taste in my mouth compared to others. I get it at my local Walmart. It definitely meets expectations and does a good job with overall cleaning and whitening.
Colfax, NC
I love crest toothpaste and feel like it gives me the freshest mouth. The flavor is good and I definitely feel like it gets my teeth clean! I didn't feel like it really added any whitening effects, but the toothpaste was great.