Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Kathryn O.Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Pamela S.

BY CREST

Crest® Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste.
Fights cavities + whiter teeth in one tube*.
Multi-Benefit™. see more...

Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste Clean Mint
  • "My teeth and feel super clean when I've finished brushing them my breath is minty and stays that way for a while." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive teeth." in 1 review
Lisa S.
I love this toothpaste! After the first uses I noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. My only con would be that you reeeeeally have to rinse or it can leave your teeth a little but gritty feeling. It's not a totally overpowering taste either. I would totally buy this again, great for whitening!
Alyna V.
Three Rivers, MA
It does clean. But I think it could give you fresher breath I use a Colgate total now which gives me freshest and cleanest feeling teeth. This toothpaste cleans my teeth bland initially gives fresh breath but it doesn't last long normally not more then 25 min to an hour without eating or drinking
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This is my favorite toothpaste. It has the best taste and does not feel sticky or sweet in your mouth after you use it. It works very well and keeps your teeth from getting yellow. I get mine at Walmart and I am very satisfied with the price but also with the product overall.
Jessica T.
West Lafayette, IN
I like this toothpaste and use it everyday. I cannot say for sure whether or not it has actually increased the whiteness of my teeth however I continue to use it because I feel it does better than what I had previously used. I would recommend it to others.
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this daily. This works great and is refreshing as all get out. I love how it cleans my teeth and I feel it cleaning them too. I have a dry mouth, so I always worry about how my breath smells, so this allows me to rest easy feeling it clean my teeth.
Jennifer S.
EH, while it did whiten my teeth a bit I was not happy with the chemical taste in my mouth afterwards or the dry feeling. We used it for a couple of weeks before tossing. The mint flavor was okay I guess, but we won't be buying this toothpaste again.
Althea B.
Ghent, NY
good toothpaste. Makes my mouth feel fresh without being too harsh. Been through two tubes, will repurchase. Other toothpaste often hurts m gums or taste weird, this one doesn't. Not to sure if it whitens, but does protect my teeth and fight tarter.
Alicia G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my second favorite toothpaste in line to arm & hammer advance cleaning. This however is easy to find so its what I usually buy. Fantastic mint refreshing taste and tiny little beads buff off the surface stains with mild abrasion. Love.
Rawan A.
Silver Spring , MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothpast, it does not have a strong mint flavor but it has a good enough flavor that stays after washing your mouth. I have sensitive teeth but this one does the job and prevents the sharp pain when I eat something cold or hot.
Dani L.
Always a good choice. Consistently flavored and no aftertaste or weird grit coating. Available everywhere and i notice a huge difference in stain removal when i use this kind regularly. It also freshens breath much longer than competitors
Lidia Z.
How long have you used this product?