Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Kathryn O.Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste Clean Mint uploaded by Pamela S.

BY CREST

Crest® Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Clean Mint Fluoride Toothpaste.
Fights cavities + whiter teeth in one tube*.
Multi-Benefit™. see more...

Crest Complete Extra Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste Clean Mint
  • "My teeth and feel super clean when I've finished brushing them my breath is minty and stays that way for a while." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive teeth." in 1 review
paige b.
This is the only toothpaste I'll use. I can't stand wintergreen flavored toothpastes, or any of the other flavors for that matter, must be mint. This one is mint. I use this in conjunction with the whitening mouthwash and those two together keep my pearly whites looking very nice. Would recommend.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
Crest is my favorite tooth paste when I use Colgate my teeth get yellow an as soon as I use crest my teeth are shiny white I recommend others to try this product I will be buying this again soon because mine is almost gone !
Rebecca M.
Toledo, OH
Good cheap toothpaste!! Keeps my teeth white after I use their strips. They have good products and have been complimented on my smile a lot! I would definitely rate this good. If you want to get your teeth to their best potential for a budget- crest will help you out
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
you can't ever go wrong with crest! I love the brand and the variety of flavors they have. my mouth feels fresh and clean no matter what I eat and I can see noticeable difference on the whitener products. I grew up using crest and I will forever use there products.
Kaely B.
Inverness
This made my teeth glow. I love teeth whitening toothpastes but some of them strip my enamel and I feel like this one left my teeth the way they were but straighteners them even more. I would buy it again!
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
My mouth feels very clean after brushing my teeth. While I can't say it works wonders for whitening I don't see my teeth getting any worse
Briseida M.
Huntington Park, CA
It's alright but it does no bubble up like I like it too be, it's very thick and i feel like I didn't brush my teeth right.
Kerril L.
White Haven, PA
Fresh and clean every time you use it. Leaves your mouth fresh and clean. Love the minty taste and I use it all the time.
Akki S.
Brampton,Canada
I personally don't like this product because I don't like the taste of it .i only use it because of my mom n brother
Susy S.
Oceanside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
A+++ this is my husbands favorite toothpaste. He says he like the flavor and it's not really gritty like some can be.
Lidia Z.
How long have you used this product?