BY CREST

Fight cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat and prevent visible tartar build-up with a specially formulated tartar blockers in Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Gel Toothpaste. Whiten in just one tube by gently polishing away surface stains for a healthy, beautiful smile.

• Whitens teeth
• Fights cavities
• Fights tartar buildup
• Leaves a great clean sensation

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• Dose this really whiten your teeth Cuz family members sa...1 Answers
  • How long have you used this product?1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is an okay product. I purchased it because the regular toothpaste I use was out of stock & it was on sale. It gets the job done, but it’s more of a gel than a paste (not my favorite). I don’t prefer gel toothpastes because they don’t seem to bubble up as much. I also did not notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth which was somewhat of a let down.
Maya R.
It's pretty much just another toothpaste. It says that it has extra whitening to it but when I would use it I didn't notice any changes in the shade of my teeth. It does what a toothpaste is supposed to do which is clean your teeth. No gritty feeling to the paste.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
Great flavor! There are No microbeads or flavor strips. After using this toothpaste my teeth feel clean and my mouth feels refreshed. We can usually find a coupon online or in the newspaper!
Jared S.
Wichita
I love this product so much!!! I’ve been searching for toothpaste that helps with everything from protection to whitening. This does it all. I’ve only been using it for about 2 weeks and I’m seeing a massive difference and I’m now happy to show off my teeth. Crest Complete Extra Whitening Toothpaste with Tartar Protection
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I five most toothpastes 4 or 5 stars if they clean your teeth, smell good and last. I especially like it if they have a screw on cap verse the flip top bc those get messy at times. This one promises Extra Whitening and Tartar Protection in one 1.6oz tube. I haven't finished it yet but don't really notice my teeth being any whiter.
It does have a lasting, pleasant taste and it worked well when I had a brief tooth sensitivity issue.
Allison B.
Fountain Valley, CA
My favorite go to tooth paste is the Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening with Tartar protection tooth paste I like this tooth paste because i hvae really sensitive teeth and this protect is really gentle and leaves my teeth feeling really clean and fresh all day
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste. My local CVS and Giant have stopped selling it (or they're always out, not sure which), so I was happy to find it at a great price on Amazon. It's not chalky, it's not too foamy, and it's not too overpowering. It always leaves my teeth feeling clean, and my mouth fresh.
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
Crest is the only brand of toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling squeaky clean. Every Crest product is spot on and works so much better than the competition. I purchased this at a drug store and overall I'm very satisfied.
Desiree C.
Oak ridge , TN
Crest is my favorite tooth paste when I use Colgate my teeth get yellow an as soon as I use crest my teeth are shiny white I recommend others to try this product I will be buying this again soon because mine is almost gone !
Jennifer I.
Richmond, KY
I've used a product on myself and my children out of my life and they continue to use this also that is a good toothpaste that does its job and I'm highly impressed with it I truly recommend this product to anyone
eric l.
Long Beach, CA
Dose this really whiten your teeth Cuz family members say this product can damage my teeth.?
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How long have you used this product?

Walmart