Crest Complete Extra White Plus Scope Dual-Blast Fresh Mint Blast Toothpaste, 0.85 Ounce uploaded by Milagros A.Crest Complete Extra White Plus Scope Dual-Blast Fresh Mint Blast Toothpaste, 0.85 Ounce uploaded by Kylie R.Crest Complete Extra White Plus Scope Dual-Blast Fresh Mint Blast Toothpaste, 0.85 Ounce uploaded by Nita F.

BY CREST

Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I've always felt that my teeth and gums were super clean after using Crest toothpaste. I've never had any issues with sensitivity or bleeding gums using this. I like that this has Scope in it to help freshen my breath and I use Scope Outlast mouthwash after brushing. Love it when my mouth feels this clean! Crest has been the ONLY toothpaste I'll use for as long as I can remember. We used it throughout my childhood and it has been my only toothpaste during adulthood. I can honestly say that I've been a "Crest Kid" my entire life and it will remain that way!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Pocatello, ID
OMG! The whole family loves this toothpaset, its the only one we will use. Great taste, nice deep down clean and great whitening power. We are a household on no cavities-fresh breath and bright white smiles. Our dentist loves us because we only see him twice a year for routine cleaning and x rays because...CREST
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Growing up my parents use to stay buying the big packs of the basic Colgate toothpaste. I honestly do not remember what "flavor" exactly but I hated the chalky ness of the paste (if that even makes sense). This is my go to toothpaste I love the minty flavor and that it has no chalkiness at all!
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I do not like the taste it leaves in your mouth . and be very consistent I hurt my gums that is a bit sensitive . prefico colgate that is less consistent .
I brush the teeth several times a day . I believe 6 times per day .
I do not like to be very consistent paste, cream .
Natali M.
Natali M.
Puerto Rico
Not what I expected. I think that this toothpaste didn't really do the work of "whitening" and keep your mouth fresh. It's cheap but doesn't do what is supposed to. I do not recommend it. But if you want to try it, you could find it in any department store.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Columbia, SC
I love this product because it offers a really great clean and mint fresh aftertaste. It doesn't taste like a whitening toothpaste, but keeps my teeth so white and shiny. I love this product and definitely recommend giving it a try. I use this everyday.
Allyn B.
Allyn B.
Cerritos, CA
Crest is one of my favorite toothpaste brands ever. I don't use this often but it's my favorite to use especially for traveling & on the go. It helped not only to keep your teeth clean and white but with the extra scope, it emphasizes fresh breath too
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Oakland, MS
Love the feel of getting my gums and teeth brushed with Crest. All PROS no cons!! The best toothpaste ever. Repeat user. Been using Crest since I was 10 yrs old. I use it 2 times a day. I love Crest and I am a very satisfied customer!!! Go Crest!!!!
Franci W.
Franci W.
Ridgeland, SC
Leaves my mouth feeling super fresh because of the addition of the Scope. A short while later, though, the insides of my cheeks will almost slough off the top layer of skin in response to this toothpaste. Because of that I doubt I would repurchase.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jeffersonton, VA
This is an all and all good toothpaste. It leaves my mouth more fresh than other brands. I usually get mine at target or Walmart. I have bought this toothpaste many different times. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste!