Crest Complete Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh Striped uploaded by Aspen F.Crest Complete Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh Striped uploaded by Melissa O.

BY CREST

Feel It Working. Know You're Covered. Fights Cavities, Removes Surface Stains, Strengthens Enamel, Fights Tartar And Freshens Breath. With Cleaning Action To Prevent Tartar Build-Up. Contains Scope To Give You Minty Fresh Breath. see more...

• , does anyone else to make other flavors then the mint scope one2 Answers
Mia A.
Seattle, WA
I bought this to replace an empty tube at home. I hadn't thought about which brand or type to purchase or what benefits I'd wanted in my toothpaste, I just grabbed on off the shelf that happened to be on sale. My sister and I both used it for a while, I'm not sure why we continued to, but we did. After brushing in both morning and night time, we noticed that the insides of our mouths would shed skin (at least that's what we think it was). It was like the insides of our lips and cheeks were peeling, because thick, slimy stuff that was stuck to the inside of our mouths was coming off and it was hard to pull off. It never got painful but I didn't see it as a good sign so I tossed the tube and bought a new toothpaste. I'd stay away from this particular toothpaste.
Hannah C.
Lafayette, LA
How hard is it to create a toothpaste that isn't your standard mint? Pretty damn hard, apparently, if you walk into most supermarkets, drug stores or other places with literally 50 toothpastes that do everything you could ask except for one: don't taste like mint, spearmint, cool mint, dazzling mint, winter mint or excre-mint. Is it too much to ask to come up with a non-mint? Crest, you are my heroes.
Jessica G.
This is my all-time favorite toothpaste! I love how well it helps clean my teeth and eliminate bad breath. It also has a really nice flavor that makes me feel clean afterwards. The whitening power of the toothpaste is pretty good as well. I drink a lot of hot tea and coffee and this helps me to maintain the appearance of my teeth.
Joelle K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been raised to appreciate oral health. I use an electric tooth brush, so I like to pair it with top quality tooth paste. The Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Toothpaste is just that. This toothpaste helps your gums and your teeth fight against stains and cavities. I would also recommend the 3D whitening one as well!
Abigail T.
My teeth always feel super clean and sparkly after using this toothpaste! My breath is minty and completely unoffensive, there's no leftover plaque clinging to any of my teeth, and I can actually see a difference when it comes to the whitening aspect. A solid go-to toothpaste!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
#Crest complete multi-benefit whitening+scope toothpaste is a great option for keeping your teeth clean & helping with fresh breath. I like the added scope. I feel it gives a boost to the toothpaste. I use this toothpaste quite often. It is affordable, and works great!
Tarin K.
Davis, CA
I love how minty and fresh my mouth feels after using this product! The toothpaste is minty without being overbearing and tastes good. I use it daily and while I haven't seen any visible signs of whitening, maybe I just am paying too close attention to see results?
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
This is my go-to toothpaste. I'm not sure if this actually whitens a lot or not but my teeth have never been super yellow so it probably helps. I really like the taste of this. I also like the green stripes in it. I'm not that into just plain white toothpaste.
Bre R.
Chesterfield, MI
I will buy this product if I can't find my Colgate whitening toothpaste. I do like to use this and buy it when I really need a toothpaste as soon as possible. I think it works great and will be buying it again
Davee L.
Somerset, KY
This is our favorite toothpaste! As a matter of fact about 6 months ago I came across a great deal on it and combined it with coupons and got over 100 tubes!! Great taste and your mouth feels clean all day.
Melissa O.
, does anyone else to make other flavors then the mint scope one