Crest Complete Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh Striped uploaded by Melissa O.Crest Complete Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening + Scope Fluoride Toothpaste Minty Fresh Striped uploaded by Aspen F.

BY CREST

Feel It Working. Know You're Covered. Fights Cavities, Removes Surface Stains, Strengthens Enamel, Fights Tartar And Freshens Breath. With Cleaning Action To Prevent Tartar Build-Up. Contains Scope To Give You Minty Fresh Breath. see more...

• , does anyone else to make other flavors then the mint scope one2 Answers
Grace B.
Des Moines, IA
This is always a winner for me. It tastes great and doesn't leave a bad after taste in my mouth. I use it all the time and it's my go to toothpaste. It leaves my breath fresh which is always a plus and I repurchase it all the time.
Mia A.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this to replace an empty tube at home. I hadn't thought about which brand or type to purchase or what benefits I'd wanted in my toothpaste, I just grabbed on off the shelf that happened to be on sale. My sister and I both used it for a while, I'm not sure why we continued to, but we did. After brushing in both morning and night time, we noticed that the insides of our mouths would shed skin (at least that's what we think it was). It was like the insides of our lips and cheeks were peeling, because thick, slimy stuff that was stuck to the inside of our mouths was coming off and it was hard to pull off. It never got painful but I didn't see it as a good sign so I tossed the tube and bought a new toothpaste. I'd stay away from this particular toothpaste.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We love the minty taste and can tell that our teeth are getting whiter as we use this product. Our dentist recommened this product as he gave samples in his office.
Trisha D.
Jerome, MI
I enjoy this paste! Taste good leaves teeth feeling clean. It tingles so you know it's working good. I like the tube package too always can use it to the last drop. My teeth and breath are cleaner after each use!
Andrea W.
Princeton, WV
This product has ways worked well on my teeth. I've had sensitive teeth for awhile and this toothpaste doesn't seem to cause any issues with that. Also, I enjoy the flavor and love that it has scope added!
Joelle K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been raised to appreciate oral health. I use an electric tooth brush, so I like to pair it with top quality tooth paste. The Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Toothpaste is just that. This toothpaste helps your gums and your teeth fight against stains and cavities. I would also recommend the 3D whitening one as well!
Hannah C.
Lafayette, LA
How hard is it to create a toothpaste that isn't your standard mint? Pretty damn hard, apparently, if you walk into most supermarkets, drug stores or other places with literally 50 toothpastes that do everything you could ask except for one: don't taste like mint, spearmint, cool mint, dazzling mint, winter mint or excre-mint. Is it too much to ask to come up with a non-mint? Crest, you are my heroes.
Abigail T.
My teeth always feel super clean and sparkly after using this toothpaste! My breath is minty and completely unoffensive, there's no leftover plaque clinging to any of my teeth, and I can actually see a difference when it comes to the whitening aspect. A solid go-to toothpaste!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
#Crest complete multi-benefit whitening+scope toothpaste is a great option for keeping your teeth clean & helping with fresh breath. I like the added scope. I feel it gives a boost to the toothpaste. I use this toothpaste quite often. It is affordable, and works great!
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
This is my go-to toothpaste. I'm not sure if this actually whitens a lot or not but my teeth have never been super yellow so it probably helps. I really like the taste of this. I also like the green stripes in it. I'm not that into just plain white toothpaste.
Melissa O.
, does anyone else to make other flavors then the mint scope one