Crest Classic Whitestrips Teeth White 56 Strips 14 Day uploaded by Alexa R.Crest Classic Whitestrips Teeth White 56 Strips 14 Day uploaded by Jessica O.Crest Classic Whitestrips Teeth White 56 Strips 14 Day uploaded by Alicia B.

BY CREST #62 in Teeth Whiteners

• Do these cause tooth sensitivity?2 Answers
  • Do people actually notice a difference in just 5 days?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? Do they lift stains from your teet...1 Answers
Christine J.
the Crest Classic Whitestrips Teeth White 56 Strips 14 Day, works pretty good. Obviously not as good as their more expensive strips. But they get you a pretty good white smile. I have had some missed spots when the strips don't stay close enough to a tooth and I had noticed some other people having the same problem. So just be certain to press along the shape of each tooth, each time you use the strips.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the first white strips I ever used! I used them everyday for about a half hour until the box was gone. They definitely Work. They didn’t make my teeth hurt or super sensitive. I wish I could find these now because I loved these white strips!
Dheevena R.
The way the strips are applied is a flimsy sort of plastic that has the whitening product (a clear gel) applied to it. You peel off the backing and apply one strip to your upper teeth and another to your lower teeth. They don't go all the way back like dental trays, so you will only be whitening the teeth that would be exposed when you smile.  (something I see as better because who needs chemicals on teeth that hardly ever show!) It all starts out fine and well but I would wipe down your teeth beforehand and keep your mouth slightly open during because your saliva can easily make the strips move around. Then it becomes a pain to reapply the strip.These strips definitely worked in whitening my teeth. I don't have particularly darkly stained teeth but I still noticed a difference in the color. This box is one of the lower cost white strips on the market which my student budget definitely appreciated! One thing I noticed though was that if I followed the instructions to use a pack per day, I experienced a LOT of tooth sensitivity and even what felt like gum numbness. As a result I had to split the use of the strips to once a week or so and while I didn't notice as drastic of a difference in color, it maintained the whiteness just fine. I'd recommend that people start with the strips spaced apart then work your way up to using them more frequently. Just to make sure you can handle them.
Tina H.
San Jose, CA
This product definitely whitens teeth, but I didn't finish using the whole box because my teeth became extremely sensitive to the point it sometimes made me cringe (especially to cold things). Even without finishing the whole pack, my teeth had already reached the whiteness that I was aiming for. I used this product years ago, and I'd say the color of my teeth lasted at least 4 years before I felt like I needed to whiten them again ( it also helps that I don't drink regularly drink coffee or tea, and don't smoke). Since it works so well, I might consider using this product again, but the sensitivity pain is off-putting. I would recommend researching reviews for newer versions of this product to see if they've improved upon it.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
These definitely help brighten your teeth but compared to the crest 3D white strips it hardly compares. These definitely slip off the teeth more easily, my 3D strips are great you can drink with them and talk, when I tried these for a little cheaper then just slid off if I did any type of talking or anything. If you're trying to save money these will work if you can find them. But there's a reason the nice new 3D non slip are a little more. These are just okay. Haven't seen them around in a while
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
All whitening products are pricey but I've found that this one is super effective. I use the strips when I am showering and getting ready for the day. Easy! I notice a difference after two or three applications, which I love. Sometimes I even stop on day four and save the rest to use a few months later which stretches the cost. I love these!!
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product, high price. They do provide lots of discount opportunities which is nice. They things really do work well too, I wouldn't over use them though. After one trial, I would only use them sparking to spruce up the smile, they can make the teeth a little sensitive if you over do it! I have gotten many compliments with this regimen.
Megan C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have had my teeth professionally whitened in the past and these whitestrips work just as well. I do these once or twice a year and my dentist always says my teeth look great. This is a good value product and I would recommend it for anyone as a maintenance product for whitening.
Jennifer P.
I really like these white strips. I am just really bad about being consistent with using them when I am supposed to. I thought they were as effective as the alternatives. I got it at walmart and it was a bit pricier than the other brands but you pay for what you get with these.
Kay L.
Lexington, KY
These work very well! I used the two-week program before my senior prom and my teeth looked beautiful! However, I have also tried the Kroger brand white strips (for those who do not have Kroger, it is a regional grocery store) and they worked just as well for a lower price. If they are available to you, I would get these instead.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Does anyone know how well these work? And does it matter if you use whitening toothpaste as well?
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these cause tooth sensitivity?
Jamie S.
Acworth, GA
Was thinking about buying you so before I do as anybody had any good experience with them or do you recommend something else
Elena R.
Wenonah, NJ
Has anyone used these? Do they lift stains from your teeth? Does anyone have any home remedies for removing stains from teeth?
Kristen F.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do people actually notice a difference in just 5 days?