Crest Classic Whitestrips Teeth White 56 Strips 14 Day uploaded by Alexa R.Crest Classic Whitestrips Teeth White 56 Strips 14 Day uploaded by Jessica O.Crest Classic Whitestrips Teeth White 56 Strips 14 Day uploaded by Alicia B.

BY CREST #66 in Teeth Whiteners

• Do people actually notice a difference in just 5 days?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used these? Do they lift stains from your teeth? Does ...1 Answers
  • Do these cause tooth sensitivity?1 Answers
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Newport Beach, CA
THIS IS THE BEST EVER! I pride myself on my teeth all thanks to this product. I swear by these. And it lasts for a couple YEARS - yes, years! My pearly whites are oh so happy thanks to Crest Whitestrips. I've done professional whitening and HATED it - it's uncomfortable and painful and annoying and time consuming. These are easy fun and stick to your teeth great! Just 30 minutes twice a day and you get beautiful white teeth. And I get tons of compliments daily! So love these!!
Candace W.
Candace W.
This worked so well for me! I was really surprised at the difference I saw after using this for just one week, let alone the full 2 weeks. Very easy to use, not difficult to figure out. They weren't overly cumbersome or bad tasting, and they made a huge impact on my smile. I'd definitely recommend them, for the price, especially when considering how expensive it is to have it professionally done.
Jess R.
Jess R.
Crest Classic Whitestrips are affordable and easy to use. Most people want something that works faster, but I was okay with having gradual results. My teeth are sensitive, so I thought that would be better for me. I was actually surprised that they worked as well as they did. I just didn't know what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised with the results!
Julie M.
Julie M.
My reliable "go-to"!! Nothing fancy but does what it's intended to do. I use these at night (2 week treatment) every few months & it really helps combat those vices that discolor teeth: coffee, cola, red wine..... You know what i mean!! 😉 I keep saying I'll try some of the fancier, faster working varieties but these keep my smile nice & bright!!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Fast and noticeable results at a great price. I would highly recommend this product. The results last for a while as well. My dentist even noticed and complimented me on how great my teeth looked. The one con is that they can make your teeth sensitive but I found if I used a sensitivity toothpaste when i was using these, it greatly helped.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
Although this is one of the longest time frames to whiten my teeth, it is by far my favorite of the whitening items I have tried. It seemed to last the longest and did the best job. I have seen other people use the whitening so much that their teeth actually look gray. Definitely recommend this strip over all the others.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
These work so great! I noticed a change after just two applications. They stick to my teeth really well so there isn't much slipping. They come off easily. The taste isn't amazing but definitely tolerable. My only complaint is if I do the applications to close together my teeth will feel super sensitive.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Beulah, ND
The strips work super good, my only complain is that they make my teeth very sensitive for about 3 days after using them. If I didn't get the results I do, I would stop using these. Even a dentist recommended using these as opposed to going to a dental office and paying a lot of money for teeth whitening
Allie S.
Allie S.
Gap, PA
These definitely worked, but were a little tricky to apply until you got the hang of it. I haven't used them in a while, but the after taste was a little weird- so they were less friendly for "on the go" such as driving in the car. I always wanted to be able to rinse my mouth with water after removal.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Batavia, OH
I found that this product does work for some people. As for me I am an everyday coffee drinker which has stained my teeth. I loved the feeling of these they are really comfy but for what it's worth they just didn't work for my stained teeth, now when I get my new veneers they will probably be awesome.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Does anyone know how well these work? And does it matter if you use whitening toothpaste as well?
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Do people actually notice a difference in just 5 days?
Elena R.
Elena R.
Wenonah, NJ
Has anyone used these? Do they lift stains from your teeth? Does anyone have any home remedies for removing stains from teeth?
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these cause tooth sensitivity?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Acworth, GA
Was thinking about buying you so before I do as anybody had any good experience with them or do you recommend something else