Crest Classic 100% More Pack Whitestrips, 112-Count uploaded by Sarika M.Crest Classic 100% More Pack Whitestrips, 112-Count uploaded by Amber N.

BY CREST #71 in Teeth Whiteners

Martina C.
I started using these when they first came out, they are actually the first white strips I have ever tried. They worked like a charm! I was able to start seeing results within a week. I was so anxious to make sure I got the results I wanted, I made sure I left them on for the right amount of time and followed the instructions as the box said. My gums and teeth were a little sensitive with the regular use of the strips, but to me it was nothing that painful or that kept me from eating regularly. After a while I didn't use them as much, but I guess results may vary for individuals. I knew they were working when I would get so many compliments on me smile. People were amazed at how white they were. I did not have to go to the dentist and over pay for a bleaching after all. I would  recommend these as a regular part of your dental hygiene routine as well as beauty. I whiter smile gives off a younger appearance and builds confidence.
Anna G.
Corona, NY
These whitestrips are AMAZING. I'm usually a little skeptical when they say "professional like results", but Crest said it was guaranteed or your money back, so I said I might as well try it. I'm glad I did, because I started to see results after 3 days, and then a week later, my teeth looked like I got them whitened by a dentist. They also do not taste as bad as the original whitestrips and they actually stay in place, making things easier. This product is worth the $45 because you definitely do get the professional results, which would cost you about $300 at the dentist. So if you want a brighter smile for less, get these whitestrips. :)
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
These are the only whitening strips I will put on my teeth. I have two bonded teeth and a mouth that has major trauma to it so my teeth are extremely sensitive. Crest is the ONLY brand the dentist told me would okay for at home whitening. It is gentle and I see results immediately. If my teeth do become sensitive the second I take the strip off it stops. Other brands I could have sensitivity for days on end but crest is different. I love my crest whitening strips and will always use them for the perfect smile.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I seriously addicted to these! They helps maintain white teeth without causing any sort of pain , they're easy to use, no messy, no trays to clean or keep up with I absolutely love these ! Love the extra boost of confidence I get knowing my smile is sparkling !
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
These have worked pretty good for me so far, I use them as more of a touch up to my in office whitening but still helpful. My in office whitening treatments are usually every 6 months (during usual cleaning checkups, and I'll touch up at home with these once or twice a week. My teeth are always left white and stain free. There easy to use and not messy. I would definitely recommend.
Chante F.
I am not kidding, these things really work!!! They will make your teeth super sensitive the first few days using them. I saw a crazy difference in my teeth after just a few days. Stay consistent and use for the entire time recommended for best results.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
These are alright. I have used other whitening products that work better and faster than these. I got this product at Walmart and it was reasonably priced. I don't think I will use this again and I would use caution when recommending it to others.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
These white strips work great! They go on easily, they aren't annoying to have on for the time necessary to work, and they don't taste gross! This is my preferred brand - especially because they don't make my already sensitive teeth even worse!
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have these I believe from Walmart. I do not remember if it was the advanced or the original bleaching but I have used them several times and they do not work. After the first time and realize that they do not make a difference, I thought that maybe if I do it several times in a row there will be a change, but then no. I am very disappointed because it almost seems like they do not put enough to whiten so that they can persuade them to buy the most expensive whitening products they have. I have a package of 36 I think I will finish it and see what happens, but so far I have used it maybe 6 times and have not noticed anything.
Fiona L.
Madrid
They are really good and easy to use they make your teeth so white and so pretty you will have the wittiest teeth soon if you buy these they are not to expensive and worth the price for the product and it is cool