Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste - Regular, 5.4 oz uploaded by Caitlin K.Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste - Regular, 5.4 oz uploaded by Pearl C.

BY CREST

Get cavity protection for your teeth and exposed roots. With regular brushing, Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste will help fight cavities and leave you with fresh breath, too. see more...

Paige M.
Springfield, IL
Love this toothpaste. I don’t like a strong minty flavor, so this toothpaste is great for that. Not too overpowering, but my mouth still feels fresh after brushing my teeth. I haven’t used any other toothpaste since using Crest.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This toothpaste is great! The flavor is minty but not overpowering. The packaging is nice and the amount you get for the price is good too! My teeth always feel nice and clean after I use it I would definitely recommend!
madiline c.
I have been using this Crest toothpaste since forever. I absolutely love this product. This is the toothpaste that i use 3 times a day. I brush my teeth 3 times a day and it keeps my teeth looking extremely white.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Good toothpaste, it does its job. It’s ok for sensitive teeth. I haven’t had any issues with it in regards to sensitivity. I’ve used this toothpaste to brush my teeth twice daily. I recommend it if you’re looking for a good regular toothpaste.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
This is not my number one choice for toothpaste, although it is my husband's. Colgate has always been my favorite toothpaste. It has the best taste of all the different brands of toothpaste, in my opinion. This isn't a bad toothpaste by any means, just not my favorite or first choice.
Lexi D.
Fargo
Ive been using this particular tooth paste for as long as I can remember. I use it twice a day, and it does wonders for my mouth every time. I have never once had a cavity and I have this cavity protection toothpaste to thank. Im very satisfied with my regular purchase.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Crest ProHealth was in my little goodie bag my dentist offered. I quickly went through that small tube & realized I really liked the way it cleaned my teeth. We’ve tried most ProHealth brands and have never been disappointed
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste is one of the only toothpastes I can use. The whitening kinds make my gums bleed. I am very sensitive to what I can use and this is it. There is no irritation and it gets my teeth clean. The dentist says she has it easy when I come in for a cleaning! Small sizes are great for travelling, multi-packs are great for saving money.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
The taste is fresh without being overly intense. The tube dispenses evenly without making a mess. I keep getting good check-ups and haven't had a new cavity in years. I can't say this product is uniquely, statistically better than other toothpaste, but when the price is right, it is a fine and pleasant choice.
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
As some one with sensitive teeth this is my go to toothpaste. It dosent do much for whitening or brightening, but it does a good job at cleaning my teeth and freshening my breath.  It's so hard to find a toothpaste with out any kind of whitening agent but thankfully this one is a rare gem with out any whitening. I can normally find it at my dollar tree for $1 which is also nice.