BY CREST

Get cavity protection for your teeth and exposed roots. With regular brushing, Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste will help fight cavities and leave you with fresh breath, too. see more...

Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been our go to toothpaste as we trust the Crest brand and our dentist recommended cavity protection for my weak teeth. The taste is refreshingly minty without being overbearing. I like the texture - some toothpastes have a grainy quality, but this one is smooth. I do wish it had the flip top opening instead of the screw top, but it was on sale so no complaints!
Chantel G.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have used this all my life can never complain about creating. I use it daily twice a day up to three times and never really had an issue, the only con is I wish the sensitive and cavity protections were all in one. Still recommend for a daily use toothpaste
Risa H.
Works okay, I never really had any cavities, though. My problem is more about plaque or tartar and gum inflammation. The reason I use this product is because my husband use it. So for me it's just another ordinary toothpaste.
Shania S.
My perfect everyday toothpaste! I’m one of those people with super sensitive gums and teeth in general. I think my gums still bleed every time I brush this but this toothpaste helps so much. It’s so gentle but ACTUALLY leaves your tether feeling clean and refreshed unlike most sensitive teeth products.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This toothpaste is great! The flavor is minty but not overpowering. The packaging is nice and the amount you get for the price is good too! My teeth always feel nice and clean after I use it I would definitely recommend!
madiline c.
I have been using this Crest toothpaste since forever. I absolutely love this product. This is the toothpaste that i use 3 times a day. I brush my teeth 3 times a day and it keeps my teeth looking extremely white.
Alexandre S.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good toothpaste, it does its job. It’s ok for sensitive teeth. I haven’t had any issues with it in regards to sensitivity. I’ve used this toothpaste to brush my teeth twice daily. I recommend it if you’re looking for a good regular toothpaste.
Elise S.
O'Fallon
I brush with this toothpaste every night, and I have yet to develop a cavity while using it. The mint flavor is kind of strong but you’ll get used to it as you continue to use.
Kayle H.
South Boston
There nothing wrong with this toothpaste I just prefer to have Colgate cavity protection because it's cheaper and gets the job done without hurting my sensitive teeth!
Paige M.
Springfield, IL
Love this toothpaste. I don’t like a strong minty flavor, so this toothpaste is great for that. Not too overpowering, but my mouth still feels fresh after brushing my teeth. I haven’t used any other toothpaste since using Crest.