Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Gel 6.4 Oz uploaded by Chan C.Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Gel 6.4 Oz uploaded by Hannah H.

BY CREST

Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste helps protect your teeth from cavities before they start. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I really like this tooth paste! My teeth feel super clean all day after drinking and eating, and my breath tastes minty fresh for a long time. I managed to snag a three pack for $5 dollars at Walmart, which was a great price!

Kinda tastes like pepto bismol, not that that is a bad thing, I happen to like that taste but you don't I'd suggest trying a different flavor.
Tess B.
This toothpaste taste minty fresh and works even better than it taste, it leaves your mouth feeling very clean and I see some whitening effects in about four weeks after using this toothpaste, I try to use this toothpaste three times a day just like any other toothpaste, I'd reccomend this product to anyone with teeth haha
Haley C.
Racine, WI
My favorite toothpaste,i love the taste and the way it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It isn't very expensive and I always keep to go minis with me incase I'm out to eat or away traveling its my go to toothpaste and i highly recommend it and will always be a loyal buyer!
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
Love this product! It leaves out teeth feeling and looking clean as well as our breath. Our ten year old has recently switched to using this toothpaste on her own from a more child friendly flavor as she says she needs a more minty flavor and a cleaner feeling on her teeth!
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV
Cannot go wrong with any Crest product! I use the cavity protection gel- and it works- since I haven't had a cavity- ever! Pros- works, cleans your teeth, gums and tongue- the only con- it seems the prices have started going up- but- I'll still buy and recommend.
Erin W.
Emporia, KS
Affordable. Good product. Takes good and keeps my mouth feeling fresh. I go with colgate most of the time as I like the mint green flavor a little better. They are pretty much the same as far as price comparison. If crest tasted better I would buy it more.
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
This toothpaste, unlike other ones cause inside of my mouth to tear up. I am guessing some of the ingredients are really strong or maybe my mouth is just sensitive. I will not be repurchasing this. Otherwise, everything is the same as other toothpastes.
Phillip M.
Texarkana, AR
I normally use colgate, but this toothpaste is not bad, just wish they would make the flavor a little bit better, I've only used it about 4-5 times though so i can't remember exactly. I bought it at the local Wal-Mart, and I'd probably buy it again.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
This is a product that I trust. It is affordable and can be found at any retailer around. It leaves my mouth minty fresh and feeling clean. My dentist compliments me on my teeth and I know that Colgate helps me maintain a healthy mouth. I recommend.
b m.
Riverside, CA
Pretty basic toothpaste that gets the job done. I'd recommend it to everyone, I've been using this for as long as I can remember. It's effective and I use it every morning and night. It's good for protection and all ages can use it, which is a plus.