Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Gel 6.4 Oz uploaded by Chan C.Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Gel 6.4 Oz uploaded by Hannah H.

BY CREST

Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste helps protect your teeth from cavities before they start. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Christina M.
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste is a classic go-to when it comes to toothpaste. I used it as a kid, and I loved it. It is never too harsh, and the taste is pretty good. It is not the best in terms of taste, but it leaves your mouth nice and mint-flavored Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Gel 6.4 Oz
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste is one of the only toothpastes I can use. The whitening kinds make my gums bleed. I am very sensitive to what I can use and this is it. There is no irritation and it gets my teeth clean. The dentist says she has it easy when I come in for a cleaning! Small sizes are great for travelling, multi-packs are great for saving money.
Pati Q.
South Bend, IN
My everyday toothpaste. I love how fresh and clean my teeth feel after brushing them. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking for a good toothpaste to protect those pearly white.
Cayla B.
Farwell, MN
crest cavity protection toothpaste is my favorite toothpaste. I am very picky when it comes to toothpastes and they are taste and how they leave my mouth feeling, but this one is great. It leaves a great taste and feeling in the mouth
A J.
I really enjoy this toothpaste and feels great on my teeth. They feel refreshed and very clean. It's great for my sensitive teeth. The taste is really good too, not overwhelming like some are. But it does last most of the day.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this tooth paste! My teeth feel super clean all day after drinking and eating, and my breath tastes minty fresh for a long time. I managed to snag a three pack for $5 dollars at Walmart, which was a great price!

Kinda tastes like pepto bismol, not that that is a bad thing, I happen to like that taste but you don't I'd suggest trying a different flavor.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite toothpaste,i love the taste and the way it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It isn't very expensive and I always keep to go minis with me incase I'm out to eat or away traveling its my go to toothpaste and i highly recommend it and will always be a loyal buyer!
Kristine H.
Severn, MD
This toothpaste, unlike other ones cause inside of my mouth to tear up. I am guessing some of the ingredients are really strong or maybe my mouth is just sensitive. I will not be repurchasing this. Otherwise, everything is the same as other toothpastes.
Phillip M.
Texarkana, AR
I normally use colgate, but this toothpaste is not bad, just wish they would make the flavor a little bit better, I've only used it about 4-5 times though so i can't remember exactly. I bought it at the local Wal-Mart, and I'd probably buy it again.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
This is a product that I trust. It is affordable and can be found at any retailer around. It leaves my mouth minty fresh and feeling clean. My dentist compliments me on my teeth and I know that Colgate helps me maintain a healthy mouth. I recommend.