Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Cool Mint Gel uploaded by Nelly l.Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Cool Mint Gel uploaded by Erika R.

BY CREST

Crest Cavity Protection Cool Mint Gel Toothpaste.
Helps stop cavities before they start.
ADA accepted.
American Dental Association®.
Fluoride anticavity toothpaste. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maya C.
I've tried Crest before and there's nothing that I can say that's wrong with it. It just isn't for me. The cool mint gel is cool but I don't like the taste of it. I would prefer Colgate over Crest. But it is as effective, it's just a personal preference for me.
Cassie J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this toothpaste! Not only does it clean very well but it leaves you with a fresh minty taste that last all day! (No bad breath fell!) I love the way it foams easily cleaning all the little crevices other toothpastes don't get! Love it and highly recommend!
Amber K.
I'm giving this product full marks because, like most toothpastes, it does the job. I don't think it's necessarily superior to other products, but my teeth get clean and it freshens breath. Not much else I ask for in a toothpaste. Just a good, basic product.
Becky G.
Minneapolis, MN
This toothpaste is really nice if your someone prone to cavities or just feeling like you're gonna get one. I'm no dentist so I can't say for sure wether or not it really prevents cavities but it seems to and of course it makes your breath minty fresh.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
This toothpaste was alright, it really didn't seem all to different or special to me. It cleans my teeth and leaves them minty. I honestly prefer cinnamon toothpaste, but when it was unavailable at my store I tried this instead.
Anajancy B.
Escondido, CA
I love colgate toothpaste because it has a really good mint smell and really helps to shiny your teeth more. I'm a repeat user I use it everyday and when I go the store I always buy this one . Yes I will recommend to everyone
Kimi A.
McKinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Favorite toothpaste. Cooling & leaves your mouth feeling really clean and refreshed. I get it at any local grocery store. I like it better than alternatives because it's also recommended by my dentist. Will continue to buy.
Lea W.
S Plainfield, NJ
Only toothpaste I've ever used! Personally I HATE the white, gritty toothpaste so this gel is a godsend! It leaves the most refreshing taste in your mouth. I cannot see myself using any other toothpaste in the near future.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
We get this toothpaste sometimes but I can't say it is my favorite. I will use it if someone picks it up but I will not buy it. I feel like I have to use a bit more to get the clean that I want. Work smarter not harder.
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX
Crest Cavity protection leaves your gums and teeth clean and feeling healthy while leaving you with fresh breath for hours. Get it at your local grocery store and try it out for yourself, you won't regret it.