BY CREST

Get cavity protection for your teeth and exposed roots. With regular brushing, Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste will help fight cavities and leave you with fresh breath, too.

• Fights cavities

• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Buy on Amazon
Izzy S.
Huntington
I LOVE Crest!! It is one of the only toothpastes I can find that is not mint flavored. This particular variety is "regular paste", and that makes me so happy. I am very sensitive to mint, and it my stomach. This is one of the only toothpastes I can use without getting nauseous.
It is also super cheap. I pay about $2 for a tube and it lasts me forever.
It leaves my whole mouth feeling fresh without being overwhelmingly minty!
I highly recommend this toothpaste for everyone!
Michelle F.
I don’t like using gel toothpaste because my teeth don’t feel as clean as they do after using the paste. I actually brought it up to my dentist who recommended not using gel because it doesn’t work as well as the paste does. I brush my teeth for much longer than usual when using the gel
Nicole T.
Although this Crest Toothpaste is small and great for traveling I just can’t stand the taste. It’s one of those toothpastes that I just don’t care for and won’t buy again. I remember my mom buying this for me as a kid and I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now. It just doesn’t have a tasty flavor and I find it chalky tasting. I’d recommend purchasing something else! Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste
Christina M.
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste is a classic go-to when it comes to toothpaste. I used it as a kid, and I loved it. It is never too harsh, and the taste is pretty good. It is not the best in terms of taste, but it leaves your mouth nice and mint-flavored Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste
Shania S.
My perfect everyday toothpaste! I’m one of those people with super sensitive gums and teeth in general. I think my gums still bleed every time I brush this but this toothpaste helps so much. It’s so gentle but ACTUALLY leaves your tether feeling clean and refreshed unlike most sensitive teeth products.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This toothpaste is great! The flavor is minty but not overpowering. The packaging is nice and the amount you get for the price is good too! My teeth always feel nice and clean after I use it I would definitely recommend!
madiline c.
I have been using this Crest toothpaste since forever. I absolutely love this product. This is the toothpaste that i use 3 times a day. I brush my teeth 3 times a day and it keeps my teeth looking extremely white.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
This has been our go to toothpaste as we trust the Crest brand and our dentist recommended cavity protection for my weak teeth. The taste is refreshingly minty without being overbearing. I like the texture - some toothpastes have a grainy quality, but this one is smooth. I do wish it had the flip top opening instead of the screw top, but it was on sale so no complaints!
Maya R.
Not sure what to say about toothpaste other than it has a nice feel to it, it's not gritty. I've used a certain toothpaste before to where it had like a gritty feeling. I've used crest more so when I was younger just because that's what my mom would buy for the household. It gives you a fresh, clean feeling.
Emali L.
cleveland
I have used this toothpaste for many years , especially in my early childhood because I used to always get cavities. I would say it worked for the most part because I haven’t had a cavity since, but then again that may also be because I don’t eat as much sugar on a daily basis anymore. I do recommend tho.
Dahiana me-1497 C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I an looking this toopasthe and i wanna know, are this toopasthe good for my tees? Some many people talk fine and some wort! Please let me know how it is?
Noelia D.