BY CREST

Get cavity protection for your teeth and exposed roots. With regular brushing, Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste will help fight cavities and leave you with fresh breath, too.

• Fights cavities

• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Trisodium Phosphate, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Izzy S.
Huntington
I LOVE Crest!! It is one of the only toothpastes I can find that is not mint flavored. This particular variety is "regular paste", and that makes me so happy. I am very sensitive to mint, and it my stomach. This is one of the only toothpastes I can use without getting nauseous.
It is also super cheap. I pay about $2 for a tube and it lasts me forever.
It leaves my whole mouth feeling fresh without being overwhelmingly minty!
I highly recommend this toothpaste for everyone!
Cassandra R.
Favorite toothpaste at the moment. I love this toothpaste because it is anti-cavity. It is also the only toothpaste that I can use at the moment because I have braces. My family and I used to use Colgate toothpaste but we switched to crest because it worked way better than Colgate.
Michelle F.
I don’t like using gel toothpaste because my teeth don’t feel as clean as they do after using the paste. I actually brought it up to my dentist who recommended not using gel because it doesn’t work as well as the paste does. I brush my teeth for much longer than usual when using the gel
Lana L.
Crest Anti-Cavity is one of very few toothpastes that doesn't cause skin peeling and allergy. I don't get it why companies keep changing formulation. Please don't change this one and do not put too much flavor in it. My guess is that flavor and glycerin are two most likely ingredients to cause allergy and skin irritation from using a toothpaste. I can see how red and itchy my hand suddenly becomes if some toothpaste gets on skin even with this toothpaste after washing it off. And it's one of the most gentle ones. The face doesn't look any better either.
Chantel G.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have used this all my life can never complain about creating. I use it daily twice a day up to three times and never really had an issue, the only con is I wish the sensitive and cavity protections were all in one. Still recommend for a daily use toothpaste
Christina M.
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste is a classic go-to when it comes to toothpaste. I used it as a kid, and I loved it. It is never too harsh, and the taste is pretty good. It is not the best in terms of taste, but it leaves your mouth nice and mint-flavored Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although this Crest Toothpaste is small and great for traveling I just can’t stand the taste. It’s one of those toothpastes that I just don’t care for and won’t buy again. I remember my mom buying this for me as a kid and I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now. It just doesn’t have a tasty flavor and I find it chalky tasting. I’d recommend purchasing something else! Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste
Shania S.
My perfect everyday toothpaste! I’m one of those people with super sensitive gums and teeth in general. I think my gums still bleed every time I brush this but this toothpaste helps so much. It’s so gentle but ACTUALLY leaves your tether feeling clean and refreshed unlike most sensitive teeth products.
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This toothpaste is great! The flavor is minty but not overpowering. The packaging is nice and the amount you get for the price is good too! My teeth always feel nice and clean after I use it I would definitely recommend!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste this is my old man's favorite toothpaste. He buys this every time he's out. He says it definitely cleans and freshens his mouth and teeth. He rather use this brand, then Colgate.
Noelia D.
Ese lente
Dahiana me-1497 C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I an looking this toopasthe and i wanna know, are this toopasthe good for my tees? Some many people talk fine and some wort! Please let me know how it is?

back