Crest Cavity Protection Regular Toothpaste 8.2 oz. Carton uploaded by mary c.Crest Cavity Protection Regular Toothpaste 8.2 oz. Carton uploaded by Amanda G.

BY CREST

Cavity Protection.  Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste. Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat®.  Fluoristat is a trademark for a proven decay-preventive composition . Fights Cavities on Teeth and Exposed Roots, a Highly Vulnerable Part of Your Permanent Teeth As You Age. Crest has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.  Council on Scientific Affairs ~ American Dental Association. This product contains no sugar, like all ADA accepted toothpastes. Questions?  see more...

Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste is one of the only toothpastes I can use. The whitening kinds make my gums bleed. I am very sensitive to what I can use and this is it. There is no irritation and it gets my teeth clean. The dentist says she has it easy when I come in for a cleaning! Small sizes are great for travelling, multi-packs are great for saving money.
Kayla R.
Davenport, IA
This is my go to tooth paste everyday! In fact I purchase this from my local dollar tree! Because of course it's only $1. I will forever be a buyer of this product, because I feel it does the work I need it to do and I would recommend this product to others!
Laura R.
Summersville WV
This is my favorite everyday tooth paste. I am of course a repeat user to this because it's so good! I like this because it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and it does not have a strong peppermint taste like most toothpaste does.
Kaelyn C.
I use this type of anti-cavity toothpaste all the time! I purchased it at Wal-Mart. It is very easy to find! I don't see any cons with this product. It protects your teeth and gives you fresh breath.
Amanda G.
I cannot get over my love for this exact toothpaste. It is minty fresh and Amazing! It is all I will ever use! It exceeds any expectations I've ever had. I have used it since I was 9 years old. It's all my Mother used to buy. I highly recommend it to you.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Crest is the only brand of toothpaste that I believe in. I feel like it cleans your teeth the best over other brands. I use this toothpaste everyday and I'm a repeat user. I stock up on the value packs from BJS. You can always find coupons online.
Adrianna V.
Hopatcong, NJ
I hate this toothpaste. While it might have "Cavity protection" it doesn't do anything for bad breath or the overall cleanliness of your teeth. Shortly after brushing my teeth don't feel cleaner, my breath doesn't feel fresher. I feel like i have to brush my teeth 2-3 times before i get the feeling of clean teeth.
Madeline J.
I bought this toothpaste at my local Walmart about a month ago. It cleans your teeth better than most. I think it protects your teeth from cavities the same as other toothpaste products. I would buy this product again.
LenaRei L.
Sacramento, CA
We use to use this when we were kids, but times change and the sensitivity of my teeth is important. It's not a bad brand of toothpaste; it is one of the choices I'd choose if my first choice isn't available.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this toothpaste my spouse bought it accidentally and overall gets the job done. Very affordable if your in a budget I used it for two months ant like it. It works. I wish it had a different taste but overall good toothpaste for the price your paying.
Dahiana C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I an looking this toopasthe and i wanna know, are this toopasthe good for my tees? Some many people talk fine and some wort! Please let me know how it is?
Noelia D.