Crest Cavity Protection Regular Toothpaste 8.2 oz. Carton uploaded by mary c.Crest Cavity Protection Regular Toothpaste 8.2 oz. Carton uploaded by Amanda G.

BY CREST

Cavity Protection.  Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste. Fights cavities with clinically proven Fluoristat®.  Fluoristat is a trademark for a proven decay-preventive composition . Fights Cavities on Teeth and Exposed Roots, a Highly Vulnerable Part of Your Permanent Teeth As You Age. Crest has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.  Council on Scientific Affairs ~ American Dental Association. This product contains no sugar, like all ADA accepted toothpastes. Questions?  see more...

• I an looking this toopasthe and i wanna know, are this toopasthe go...1 Answers
  • Ese lente1 Answers
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Visalia, CA
I really like this toothpaste my spouse bought it accidentally and overall gets the job done. Very affordable if your in a budget I used it for two months ant like it. It works. I wish it had a different taste but overall good toothpaste for the price your paying.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I cannot get over my love for this exact toothpaste. It is minty fresh and Amazing! It is all I will ever use! It exceeds any expectations I've ever had. I have used it since I was 9 years old. It's all my Mother used to buy. I highly recommend it to you.
Dayana J.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Crest is the only brand of toothpaste that I believe in. I feel like it cleans your teeth the best over other brands. I use this toothpaste everyday and I'm a repeat user. I stock up on the value packs from BJS. You can always find coupons online.
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
I bought this toothpaste at my local Walmart about a month ago. It cleans your teeth better than most. I think it protects your teeth from cavities the same as other toothpaste products. I would buy this product again.
LenaRei L.
LenaRei L.
Sacramento, CA
We use to use this when we were kids, but times change and the sensitivity of my teeth is important. It's not a bad brand of toothpaste; it is one of the choices I'd choose if my first choice isn't available.
Tasnim C.
Tasnim C.
Claymont, DE
I'm not a big fan of crest toothpaste. I don't like the flavor of the toothpaste mainly. It's not a terrible toothpaste though, and if you like the flavor than I don't think it would be displeasing.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
I just alternate between this and my sensitive toothpaste, and it's working. Sadly I can't just use this without that annoying pain. Does Crest make a sensitive type? I haven't found it if they do.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Mt Juliet , TN
I've always used Colgate so trying this, I was a bit skeptical, which was well founded as I didn't feel as though my teeth had gotten as clean as they normally do with my usual toothpaste.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Detroit , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Crest Cavity Protection Regular Toothpaste is in my top tens. mainly even five! It gives me that fresh clean feeling and a gentle effect to know that i wont have a cavity.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
We love crest in our household but the tubes are very small and make a rather large mess. I prefer the flip top stand up ones but our local stores do not carry them.
Dahiana C.
Dahiana C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I an looking this toopasthe and i wanna know, are this toopasthe good for my tees? Some many people talk fine and some wort! Please let me know how it is?