BY CREST

Deborah B.
Perfect, perfect, perfect toothpaste! My kids use this - and only this - and their teeth have never been healthier. The bottle is also no mess so no cleaning up globs of toothpaste from the sink, counters, etc. The design ensures you get the perfect amount on the toothbrush every single time. Would definitely recommend!
Monica B.
I've been using crest for years, my parents that's all they use! I used to love it back in the day and I still do but I don't know if they recently changed the formula because the top either gets crusty or dries out! I do close it I used this every day, day and night. Wished the formula was a little better
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Unfortunatley I was not fan of this toothpaste. I feel like it didn't leave my breath as fresh as I would have liked and my teeth did not feel particularly clean afterwards. I purchased this because it was on sale, but I don't think I would \purchase it again in the future!
Elaine K.
I really enjoyed this toothpaste in my younger years. It has a really nice flavor to it, and gets the job done, making my mouth and teeth feel refreshed and clean after using it. The only reason that I stopped using this product is that it isn't cruelty free.
Gina S.
I really like this toothpaste! I started using it from the freebies I would get from the dentist and started buying my own after that! The flavor is good not to overpowering like some toothpastes can be and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh for hours after!
Alexander A.
Brockport, NY
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel great. I love the after brushing your teeth feeling. This product was beyond my expectations the scent of it the packaging the price. This toothpaste is overall my favorite toothpaste out there and the only kind I buy.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH
I love Crest products, in fact I have used Crest since it came out years ago. It is very effective in cleaning and fluoride protection. A good value with a great flavor. I do recommend this to people quite often. I buy this every time I need toothpaste
Vicki S.
High point, NC
I purchase this product for the kids! 3 of the 4 kids have managed to stay cavity free at their dental visits! You can find this at target and Walmart and they never complain about the taste! It's a great toothpaste to have especially for adolescents
Ebony S.
Hope Mills, NC
Crest has always been my favorite toothpaste. This toothpaste makes brushing a little bit more fun, especially if you have children. They get to squeeze the toothpaste out of a stand up container instead of a regular toothpaste tube. Kids love it!
Era C.
Brea, CA
Great toothpaste. This is a very basic and effective toothpaste. It helps help cavities away and makes brushing teeth twice a day very fun with the special upright packaging. It is an all around great toothpaste. I would highly recommend it.