BY CREST

Protect your teeth and roots against cavities with this Crest Anticavity Toothpaste. Formulated with clinically proven flouristat, when used on a regular basis, it helps to prevent cavities. Crest flouride toothpaste comes in a 3-count package of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claudia S.
Gets the job done. I've tried others but I keep going back to Crest. I've also recently added some baking soda to my toothpaste to help improve and speed up the teeth whitening process. So far, pretty good. Also, the after taste leaves my mouth feeling refreshed.
janet c.
Germanton, NC
Have used this brand since I was a kid. Throughout the years I have tried different flavors. This product meets my expectations along with Act. Coupons are easy to get. I purchase this product when it's on sale along with coupons at CVS
Ali W.
This is a great toothpaste because, unlike a whitening toothpaste, it does not contain any ingredients that are abrasive on your tooth enamel. Many whitening toothpastes contain ingredients that scrub at your enamel, which weakens it! My dentist recommends a normal toothpaste like this. If you are concerned about teeth whitening, I suggest trying a professional treatment that will not damage your teeth.
Lisa V.
Wellington, OH
Crest is the name I trust in toothpaste. Crest has helped keep me cavity free. Crest Regular toothpaste doesn't have anything new and improved added, it's just a great toothpaste. I usually purchase Crest at a warehouse club but it's available at most stores. It's one of the least expensive toothpastes but it has stayed the best.
Jeanette G.
Crest is the best! I've been using Crest since i was a little girl. My teeth are healthy and strong and my dentist always compliments me for taking very good care of my teeth. Crest toothpaste keeps my breath fresh and my mouth clean.. I made sure that I kept the tradition of using Crest with my family.
Ashley F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Going back to basics. This was the first "adult" toothpaste I had used after switching from children's safety toothpaste. I gives me a fresh clean whenever I use it. I do like the scope because it feels minty fresh after I use it. I like that it lathers because I feel like it is really working.
Kayla K.
Mason, OH
This is a product that I frequently use and I've never been unhappy with it. It makes my mouth and teeth feel fresh and clean. The mint isn't overpowering and one tube will last weeks. I have always used Crest and always will! It makes my sensitive teeth feel stronger and whiter.
Tyler S.
Love Crest. Nothing extra included in the ingredients. Nothing leaving your mouth feeling stinging or like there's something left over. My mouth feels fresh and clean after each brush. I like that it doesn't really have much whitening power as that would erode some of the enamel problems that I experience with other toothpastes.
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
Standard, reliable tooth paste. Gets my teeth clean and makes my whole mouth feel fresh. I like that the toothpaste is "hardworking" in that it has cavity protection features. I have been using this product for years, and it keeps my teeth white. It is convenient for users that it comes in a three pack; buy one and last a long time!
Rachel G.
Lynchburg, VA
Great product! I have used this particular toothpaste for months now and will definitely restock when I run out. I usually buy it at Walmart, and it is a great value. My teeth always feel clean and fresh afterward, and the flavor is not overwhelming as some pastes are. Overall, I'm very satisfied.