Crest Be Inspired Vanilla Mint Spark Flavor Toothpaste uploaded by Beth M.

BY CREST

Buckle up, Toothbrush.Let’s face it: your brushing routine is, well, pretty routine. Twice a day with the same mint-ish flavored toothpaste. It’s effective, but far from inspiring. Until now. Crest Be Inspired Vanilla Mint Spark flavored toothpaste arouses your senses while brushing twice a day with unexpected flavors that make you want to jump for joy. Delight your mouth with a serene vanilla chased by an exhilarating blast of cool peppermint. Because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Does anyone have recommendation as to where to get this? ...1 Answers
  • Does this toothpaste leave an awful after taste? Have bee...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed the vanilla mint toothpaste, a nice break from standard mint without being "sweet". Knowing it was Crest, I was confident knowing my teeth would be nice and clean with out any questionable ingredients.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
I actually have this in my bathroom right now and kinda like it but am in between right now..i dont believe i will use it again,this is my first and last time buying it..i use it three times a day and sometimes more just to hurry up and run the tube out...its not my thing but doesnt mean it wont be yours...
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
My fiance is really picky about toothpaste and I decided to pick this one up from the store. He tried it and said it was the perfect amount of mintiness without it burning his mouth and the vanilla flavor is a really nice touch.
Angie F.
Columbia, LA
The vanilla mint was a weird flavor. It wasn't a bad flavor. It just threw me off because I felt like I was brushing my teeth with icing. Surprisingly though, vanilla and mint is a good combination. But like I said, because of the flavor I didn't feel like my teeth got clean
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
I love the packaging it's soo cheeky and eye catching, and it's use full, it works like what it say it does so that good ! Idk if i recommend because the flavor isn't that great but I think people will buy it because it's cute.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this combined with their whiting mouthwash. When used in combination they give great results. If you don't want to spend a ton on whiting your teeth, this makes it easy and affordable. I know I'll keep rebuying.
Rachel S.
Bismarck, ND
Really like how this toothpaste felt on my teeth, not too thick but still gets the job done. The only thing i did not like about this toothpaste is when I'm going out at night i would not recommend it, gives you a nice taste but its not a distinguishing fresh breath taste.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste! I'm not a fan of mint so having the vanilla added in makes my routine so much more bearable. Sweet and creamy flavor, not harsh mint like other toothpaste!
Jacqueline F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest mint toothpaste vanilla mint is a wonderful alternative with a little flavor that is a lot different then other toothpastes! I got mine at the dollar store so I didn't spend much on it
Candace L.
I tried this because I was curious about the vanilla mint. It wasn't bad, but I wasn't "inspired" (ha, ha) to keep buying it. The toothpaste is good, but the flavor not so much.
Leah F.
Does anyone have recommendation as to where to get this? It was given to me, so I don't know where the person got it.
Ashlee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this toothpaste leave an awful after taste? Have been thinking about trying it out but was afraid about the flavor.

back