Crest Be Dynamic Toothpaste, Lime Spearmint Zest, 4.5 oz uploaded by Julie A.

BY CREST

Energize with a Bold Burst of Lime Topped with Bright Spearmint Be Dynamic with Spearmint Lime Zest Flavored Toothpaste 1 Combines a Surprising Brushing Experience with Crest s Trusted Effectiveness 3 Liven Up Your Brushing Experience, Every Day 5 Cleans, Helps Prevent Cavities, Whitens Teeth, Fights Bad Breath 4 Try the Entire Be Collection: Be Inspired Vanilla Mint Spark Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Toothpaste Flavors Add a Little Zest with Crest br Brushing your teeth is a lot of things, but fun has never been at the top of the list. Crest changes how you view brushing teeth with Be Dynamic Lime Spearmint Zest flavored toothpaste. It s a world of invigorating flavors which tingle the senses and jolts you awake. Bold and bright, the flavors beckon you to take on the day with a newfound energy, turning every brushing experience into an exhilarating event. Beca see more...

• I have been looking for a new toothpaste and I was wonder...1 Answers
Julie A.
Gadsden, AL
****First of all, I would like to disclose that I received 3 of the products in the Crest Be Dynamic Toothpaste collection for free in exchange for my honest opinion.***

The flavors I received were:
•Chocolate Mint
•Vanilla &
•Lime Spearmint Zest

Upon opening the package, I knew immediately that the Mint Chocolate flavor was NOT for me. YUCK!! I gave it to my dad to try, and he actually liked it!! Needless to say, he got to keep it.

I'm not a huge fan of Vanilla anything. (Candles, Lotions, etc...I don't even like Vanilla ice cream.) So, once again, I knew I wouldn't be putting that in my mouth either. Luckily, my mom loves Vanilla, and she was excited when I gave it to her. (I acted like it was a gift that I'd bought just for her, lol, but I told her the truth later.)

Well, all that was left in the box was the Lime Spearmint. Shockingly, it sounded like it was just up my alley. I went up stairs to test it out, and WOW, I LOVED IT! It reminded me of a Mojito...but you could taste the zing of the lime first and then the spearmint.

It made my teeth feel squeaky clean. My breath was fresh, and my breath stayed fresh for hours. It not only reminded me of a Mojito, but it also reminded me of a Margarita. It made me want to pack up and head to the beach for some cocktails.

In all seriousness, I honestly liked the Crest Be Dynamic Toothpaste in the Lime Spearmint Zest flavor. I actually purchased it at Walmart about a month after I sampled it.

My dad loved his Mint Chocolate flavored Crest toothpaste. He also purchased another tube of it for himself.

My mom said the Vanilla wasn't the greatest flavor in the world, and she didn't buy any for her.

Luckily, my parents gave me their honest opinions for that review, since I couldn't stomach trying the other two flavors.

I've heard that Crest discontinued this line of toothpaste. I'm disappointed because I enjoyed mine, and I know quite a few other people who were happy with the products as well.
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
I really like this toothpaste. It has a very nice spearmint taste that doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth, which is always good. Also, the small size of the tube makes you feel like a giant, which can make brushing your teeth fun.
Katy B.
Petersburg, Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this. It apparently didn't sell very well but I loved it. It's good for your teeth. It's hard to find now so that is no good. I live the mint/ lime taste. It's very refreshing.
Olivia S.
Houston , TX
I tried this and a few other flavors. I like how the flavor is not nasty. I know we are not supposed to eat it but, it's different from the usual boring taste of toothpaste.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
Scored a few of these kooky flavors on sale at Target and was so excited to use them! They certainly still give you the fresh and clean feeling but just a little more unique of a taste. It was a fun thing to include in a gift bag and like to use the small size for travel but I probably wouldn't be clammoring to get a giant tube of this 😉
Joseph K.
De Pere, WI
While I usually use Crest's Glamorous White toothpaste (which I would highly recommend), this toothpaste was an amazing product to "switch it up." Be Dynamic's flavor was not just unusual and interesting but delicious! Would recommend for people looking to get away from the "same old, same old" products
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the taste of this toothpaste! The mint leaves my mouth feeling fresh, and the lime gives it a fruity zing. I haven't bought it in a while because none of the stores around me seem to have it, but next time I see it I'm going to stock up!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Not a fan of this toothpaste flavor or brand,
The taste is horrible and my tooth hurts whenever I use it. I tend to like the toothpaste that are thicker consistency rather than this one because it doesn't make my teeth feel clean like other brands that I have used.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is gross. I don't know why they decided to make toothpaste with non minty flavors but I do not like it. I don't feel like my teeth are getting clean, I just feel like I'm adding more sugar onto them. And not even good sugar, it just tastes nasty!
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
WHY DID THEY GET RID OF THIS? IT TASTED LIKE BOILED DEATH BUT IT SOMEHOW HAD THE GREATEST AFTERTASTE OF ALL TIME. CITRUS + TOOTHPASTE IS GOOD FOR HUMANITY AND THIS ONE WAS TOO RARE TO LIVE, TOO COOL TO DIE. BRING IT BACK, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE AGAIN.
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
I have been looking for a new toothpaste and I was wondering if anyone has tried this? If so what are your opinions on it?