BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Rebekah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely loved this when it was on the shelf I could have eaten but I didn't dont think it would be safe
I miss this one so much
Bring it back please
Lynsey B.
Camby, IN
This Crest chocolate mint toothpaste seems strange but it is the best flavor ever made. It saddens me that this is been discontinued but hopefully they will bring it back. Once I knew they were discontinuing it I bought as many tubes as I can find. This makes the monotonous task of brushing your teeth a little more fun
Nava S.
Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yikes... this is not good. Interesting idea trying to make a mint chocolate flavored toothpaste, but it tasted so weird. I hated the texture as well, it felt very grainy-like. I think it’s cool that Crest was trying to take on a new concept, but this was a fail.
Erica P.
Spartanburg , SC
I personally didn't like the flavor of this toothpaste, so I passed it on to my son. It was something that he could tolerate, but wouldn't request it again.
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this toothpaste I loved the chocolate taste it reminded me out thin mints. I thought it was great
Shayla M.
Wheeling, WV
I picked up this product from WalMart one day on a whim as I really love mint chocolate chip. Not only did it do a great job cleaning my teeth, but it also tasted amazing. Would definitely recommend!
Christina D.
Berry, AL
This toothpaste is good,good flavor,not too minty,which is a good thing if your not a person who likes mint .
Emerald R.
My husband uses this product and really likes it. I couldn't get behind the fact that I'm brushing my teeth with chocolate flavored but he seems to like it and it still makes his breath smell good too!
Tiffany C.
BUFFALO, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Umm mint chocolate toothpaste..no...I don't think you get the clean fresh mouth with this. And definitely not fresh breath
Julia M.
I really loved this toothpaste. The flavor is not bad and is actually delightful. This was decent
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.