BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Flavor Toothpaste

Start your review of Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Flavor Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kim Y.
Honolulu, HI
My 10 yr old really enjoyed this toothpaste! He loved the way it tasted (mint chocolate! who wouldn't love that?) because it didn't have as strong of a mint flavor as regular adult toothpaste. He would even get upset if we ran out of our toothpaste and had to use his! I can no longer find this item locally so I now order it online.

The only thing about this I didn't like was the packaging - nothing wrong with it but it had a screw on cap and I like flip top caps. I find flip top caps easier to use and you don't have to worry about losing it.
Tasha P.
King, NC
I tried this toothpaste for my kids to use too. However, I used it more than them. It works but the taste isn't great. My kids tried it once and didn't like it
Mary Ann H.
Muldrow, OK
Ummm...gross. I love chocolate and I love mint but some things were not meant to be used in toothpaste.
Lyndee D.
I don't know what I was thinking buying mint chocolate toothpaste... I'm sure the toothpaste itself works fine.... But I couldn't get over the taste. I just felt like I was brushing my teeth with a cookie! Didn't repurchase.
Holly S.
Can I give no stars? Mint Chocolate toothpaste? Thought it was a good idea. Yuck. What was I thinking. Worst thing is after you use it because you have to for a week you just can't take it back for a refund. Lets stick to what works please. And don't come out with Goji, Mangosteen or Curry either.
Maria M.
My brother had always trouble wanting to get up to brush his teeth but this encouraged him keeping it a little entertaining and not so boring
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
Not sooo good! It's okey but I wont buy more. I don't know why it feels different 8
Rafaelle O.
Não tem um gosto agradável não gostei não recommendo seca muito rápido tem muitos melhor que esse
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this out of curiosity and it grosses me out. Chocolate does not belong in toothpaste!
Paula D.
Eatonton, GA
My daughter just started using this yesterday and she loves it. She received this from the dentist. I will definitely be buying this for her.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.