BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Len C.
Frisco, TX
Tried this because it was on clearance. This toothpaste is a fail for me. It is really gritty, and I had an allergic reaction. Be careful!
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
I've never actually used this product, but from what I can see... TOOTHPASTE SHOULD NOT BE CHOCOLATE FLAVORED YOU GUYS. FIGURE IT OUT.
Donna Z.
Campbell, CA
Wow, who knew that chocolate toothpaste was such a bad idea? I didn't and felt foolish buying this product. I thought it would be fun and different, instead it was strange and different. Would not recommend this one. Stick with plain mint instead.
Holly S.
Can I give no stars? Mint Chocolate toothpaste? Thought it was a good idea. Yuck. What was I thinking. Worst thing is after you use it because you have to for a week you just can't take it back for a refund. Lets stick to what works please. And don't come out with Goji, Mangosteen or Curry either.
Rafaelle O.
Não tem um gosto agradável não gostei não recommendo seca muito rápido tem muitos melhor que esse
Laurel S.
Ontario , CA
What is this?? Why would somebody want chocolate Flavored toothpaste? Gross
Molly S.
Omaha, NE
This is gross!!! Don't try it. Would not recommend. Doesn't make teeth feel clean.
Samia P.
Rockville, MD
That name is disgusting and atrocious honestly. I would never buy this for someone that I actually love and care about because that's just rude. Never buying this again
Sofia S.
Houston , TX
Hideous flavor. It made me sick. I did not like it at all. Not buying this again for sure
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm so sorry if any of you guys like the flavor of this toothpaste, but for me the moment I started to taste it it was disgustingly sweet , plus I was on vacation when I used this so I had a few days to endure this product. Overall it's a no from me
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.