BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Flavor Toothpaste

Start your review of Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek Flavor Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emerald R.
My husband uses this product and really likes it. I couldn't get behind the fact that I'm brushing my teeth with chocolate flavored but he seems to like it and it still makes his breath smell good too!
Mckenzie L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Use cause keeps my braces shiny and helps with breath store and drugstore target walmart walgreens lewis lot and i use every morning and starting at night a lot .
Betsey M.
Derry, NH
This was yummy! Cleaned like any other toothpaste. I alternated days with the vanilla mint that was also delicious.
Sam A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tastes great works great no gritty feeling or bad after taste, also whitenes teeth the best.
Tiff T.
Wheaton, MN
I bought this with myself and the kids in mind. I have one son who is super picky so I didn't think he would like it but he LOVED it! I actually do too. It is just a light chocolate mint taste not anything overwhelming. I will be buying more of this.
Amber G.
Canton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product. I have the whole be set, from be inspired, be adventurous, and be dynamic! they taste wonderful! they leave my mouth feeling clean and sparkly. you have a different taste for each day of the week, like 3 different flavors for 3 different days!
Nicole C.
Lake Forest, CA
The smell of this product reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream, once I tried it I was surprised it also tasted like it. Although I prefer mint, this tooth paste was a nice change.
Shelbey M.
I got this as a free sample recently and I was a bit hesitant to try this chocolate flavored one because who wants to brush their teeth with chocolate? I actually love this flavor for some reason. It's not too strong and it tastes great. My family recently tried it and we ended up purchasing a bigger tube for us.
Caitlyn L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

I had received this product for free to try out. At first just hearing the name Mint Chocolate Trek I thought the flavor was going to be nasty, but at my surprise it turn out great. It is my favorite one out of the three flavor. I really like that it get forming, because the other two flavor did not do that.
Osheena W.
Brandon, MS
I am beyond in love with this product, mint and chocolate has been a all time treat for me. I was not disappointed with this toothpaste. I didn't think that it would leave my breath feeling as fresh as the norm toothpastes on the market but it did the job. I will be headed to the store soon to buy my second tube!
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.