BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Camille F.
Oakland, CA
I got this product few weeks ago cause it was cheap and I was on a budget, I used it once and tasted it in the trash did not like the taste or the why it felt on my teeth, would not recommend it.
Nicole C.
Lake Forest, CA
The smell of this product reminded me of mint chocolate chip ice cream, once I tried it I was surprised it also tasted like it. Although I prefer mint, this tooth paste was a nice change.
Tiff T.
Wheaton, MN
I bought this with myself and the kids in mind. I have one son who is super picky so I didn't think he would like it but he LOVED it! I actually do too. It is just a light chocolate mint taste not anything overwhelming. I will be buying more of this.
lilian d.
North Bergen, NJ
I got this as a free sample from bzzagent and I must say I fell in Love with this toothpaste. It gives you that fresh feeling but not so unbearable that you have to wait to drink OJ.
Amanda L.
Ashley, PA
It cleans decent and taste just like chocolate mint, like the ice cream. But I feel with the flavor it doesn't seem like my teeth are clean, because of the chocolate taste. But good for those mint chocolate lovers!
Tasha P.
King, NC
I tried this toothpaste for my kids to use too. However, I used it more than them. It works but the taste isn't great. My kids tried it once and didn't like it
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I personally didn't like the flavor of this toothpaste, so I passed it on to my son. It was something that he could tolerate, but wouldn't request it again.
Mar L.
Adrian, MI
Interesting flavor. I tend to favor toothpaste with more natural ingredients and less fluoride. I do like the funky cocoa mint essence it leaves in the mouth
Tera B.
Hampton, VA
It is a fun flavor and it does get the teeth and breath clean. As toothpastes go, it's a nice change. It's the standard mint with a chocolate aftertaste.
Hillary W.
Evington, VA
Love it! Great flavor and cleans wonderfully. Other flavors are excellent as well. It's a little pricey but you can by sample size tubes for $1 at Walmart.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.
Owen Sound, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibly in Canada
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?