BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Emerald R.
My husband uses this product and really likes it. I couldn't get behind the fact that I'm brushing my teeth with chocolate flavored but he seems to like it and it still makes his breath smell good too!
Binita R.
Maspeth, NY
I guess if you like mint chocolate this would be a good type of toothpaste to use, but personally I hate that combination. This was the first and only time I've ever used this product. Never again.
Adrianne B.
Lake Charles, LA
I brought this toothpaste for my children to use and they hated it and didn't use it again after the first try. They said it tasted nasty and my oldest child love chocolate but he did not like the idea of chocolate taste to brush his teeth. I would not buy it again.
Jennifer B.
1,126 reviews
I tried a sample of this toothpaste and out of all 3 of the Be flavors this was my least favorite. For some reason my mouth burned and felt unpleasant after brushing with this toothpaste. The flavor had a weird taste after I rinsed. I wouldn't recommend this flavor.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't really like this tooth paste at all. Even the name of chocolate trek. Alright it is travel size so that is handy but other than that I'm not really a big fan of this at all! Would not purchase again
Amber G.
Canton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product. I have the whole be set, from be inspired, be adventurous, and be dynamic! they taste wonderful! they leave my mouth feeling clean and sparkly. you have a different taste for each day of the week, like 3 different flavors for 3 different days!
Alexa M.
My mother picked this up for me, to try something new.
I love chocolate so it seemed like a great idea/great fit.
It is disgusting. But, to give insight - at the dentist I always get mint flavors.
I would say save the money and buy a basic mint toothpaste.
Donna Z.
Campbell, CA
Wow, who knew that chocolate toothpaste was such a bad idea? I didn't and felt foolish buying this product. I thought it would be fun and different, instead it was strange and different. Would not recommend this one. Stick with plain mint instead.
Katie L.
I could not stand the taste of this. It was weird to be bushing my teeth with something that tastes like dessert. It did seem to clean m teeth decently and I got it on major sale.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
This particular type I have not used but fell it would be equivalent to the other products that they make! I always buy this at my local DG store when I need to make a purchase!
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.
Owen Sound, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibly in Canada
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?