BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
I am a chocolate lover and this tooth paste wasn't the best. It had an ok taste but I didn't feel like i even cleaned my teeth. I went back with a different tooth paste. I think this would be a good toothpaste for children because it has a flavor besides mint. I also had a weird fuzzy feeling after brushing.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

I had received this product for free to try out. At first just hearing the name Mint Chocolate Trek I thought the flavor was going to be nasty, but at my surprise it turn out great. It is my favorite one out of the three flavor. I really like that it get forming, because the other two flavor did not do that.
Tamara B.
I Love this toothpaste,because it has these little scrubbing beads that takes the stains out. and it is really quick and easy to use on a daily basis I love the taste as well Minty fresh...
I would recommend this one to all.
Osheena W.
Brandon, MS
I am beyond in love with this product, mint and chocolate has been a all time treat for me. I was not disappointed with this toothpaste. I didn't think that it would leave my breath feeling as fresh as the norm toothpastes on the market but it did the job. I will be headed to the store soon to buy my second tube!
Shelbey M.
I got this as a free sample recently and I was a bit hesitant to try this chocolate flavored one because who wants to brush their teeth with chocolate? I actually love this flavor for some reason. It's not too strong and it tastes great. My family recently tried it and we ended up purchasing a bigger tube for us.
Nou L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this item to review through another program. At first I thought that it would taste weird and not leave my mouth and teeth feeling clean because it was mint chocolate. I was surprised that it tasted like mint chocolate ice cream! Unfortunately my teeth did not feel very clean. Such a bummer!
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the thinking out side the box idea with the new flavors, but I think they went to far to add chocolate to the list. I tried the Mint Chocolate Trek flavor and I had to use my regular tooth paste over it. I hated the feeling of washing my teeth with something that is supposed to have sugar!
Brit M.
Plano , TX
At first I was so weirded out but my addictions mint chocolate is met when I use this every night! Sure it's seems counter effective but when I can brush my teeth with candy that's when I'll stop using this
Lauren P.
Carlsbad, NM
I received this product thinking I was going to hate it, but it wasn't all that back. It is a little weird brushing your teeth with chocolate but afterwards, there is no chocolate taste, just a fresh feeling. I really liked it and was very surprised. I was very hesitant to try it.
Daniella E.
Wichita, KS
I like the flavor of the toothpaste, I normally hate the taste of tooth paste so I thought I'd love this but my mouth doesn't feel fresh after using. My teeth feel clean but my overall mouth doesn't feel clean until I follow up with a mouth wash. It almost feels wrong like I'm brushing my teeth with candy or food!! Nice smelling and tasting but I will not purchase again. Cute packaging.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.
Owen Sound, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibly in Canada
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?