BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Samia P.
Rockville, MD
That name is disgusting and atrocious honestly. I would never buy this for someone that I actually love and care about because that's just rude. Never buying this again
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
Ugh, this is so nasty and grainy. If you like brushing your teeth with sand paper then go ahead and buy it. It tastes like your literally brushing your teeth with chocolate, they way your breath smells after and all. And I guess the grainy pieces were meant to exfoliate the teeth, but the pieces end up getting stuck under your gums and it hurts so bad. Just avoid the whole crest BE line because all of them are like this.
Kim Y.
Honolulu, HI
My 10 yr old really enjoyed this toothpaste! He loved the way it tasted (mint chocolate! who wouldn't love that?) because it didn't have as strong of a mint flavor as regular adult toothpaste. He would even get upset if we ran out of our toothpaste and had to use his! I can no longer find this item locally so I now order it online.

The only thing about this I didn't like was the packaging - nothing wrong with it but it had a screw on cap and I like flip top caps. I find flip top caps easier to use and you don't have to worry about losing it.
Stephanie R.
Bremerton
I was very disappointed in this toothpaste. Out of the three new flavors (Vanilla Mint, Lime Spearmint, and Mint Chocolate), I was the most excited to try this one. When I used it, it made my mouth tingle, hurt, then go numb! The other two flavors didn't do this to me! The taste was nothing more than just okay. I can't tell you how clean it made my mouth feel because of the numbness I couldn't feel anything. My favorite flavor ended up being the Vanilla Mint. You should go buy that one and forget that this flavor ever existed!
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The flavor is good, but for a milkshake or dessert cocktail, not toothpaste. When using, I never felt like the toothpaste foamed up enough to get around my mouth, it left a weird gritty feeling behind, and it definitely didn't leave my breath fresh! freshIttasted more like I had just brushed my teeth with a mint filled oreo cookie. Nice thought, but I would rather just have regular old a learning toothpaste.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Very interesting chocolate taste. I think it's good for good transitioning to adult toothpaste. Just make sure your child doesn't swallow. However because the minty taste wasn't too strong, I didn't feel that my teeth were too clean. It's definitely a nice sensory experience in the morning.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this product as a free sample. It was an interesting product to try. I would have never imagined chocolate being a flavor for toothpaste. The chocolate mint has a nice subtle flavor to it. Kids would love it. My teeth felt clean, but I felt like my breath was not fresh. It was different.
Tara B.
Big Bear City, CA
This toothpaste was great to travel with. I also loved the mint chocolate flavor. It was the perfect amount for a two week trip camping. I went back and bought more tubes to use once I returned home. I will continue to buy it because it is one of my new favorites!
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Here are my thoughts about Mint Chocolate Trek. It looks, smells, and tastes like mint chocolate ice cream. If you love mint chocolate chip ice cream, then maybe this is your go-to toothpaste. While I enjoy it in ice cream form, brushing my teeth with mint chocolate toothpaste felt weird. I was missing that minty clean feel I get from my usual toothpaste after I finish brushing.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a great flavor, definitley for the adventerous out there. Kids would probably get a kick out of this toothpaste but it did get the job done. The taste wasn't great and the after taste was worse. I didn't finish the tube, I went out and bought the original instead.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.
Owen Sound, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibly in Canada
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?