BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My mouth felt disgusting after using this product. The flavor is not good. Definitely not for me.
Peyton M.
Wilmington, DE
Not a huge fan. The flavor is not my thing. Does leave you feeling clwan though so That's important
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Interesting flavor that is a break from the usual mint and spearmint. Dare to be wild and try this.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
.y favorite toothpaste taste like those chocolate mint candies and keeps your mouth feeling fresh
Julia M.
I really loved this toothpaste. The flavor is not bad and is actually delightful. This was decent
Tage P.
Corinth, MS
While you may think this seems nasty it is actually really good tasting. I use it all the time
Lauren E.
No. Just no. What is this ridiculous flavor. Stop the toothpaste madness. Mint chocolate trek?!
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
Didn't love this at all I hated the taste it made my teeth feel funny and my mouth feel funny
This toothpaste is so adorable. My little niece loves it so much it makes cleaning more fun.
Sam A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tastes great works great no gritty feeling or bad after taste, also whitenes teeth the best.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.
Owen Sound, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibly in Canada
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?