BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
My husband and I LOVE this product. We love the flavor and how long it leaves our mouths feeling minty for a long time.
Amanda K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite of the line but not the worst either. It does seem a bit odd to brush ones teeth with chocolate anything.
marie m.
Monroe, MI
My daughter tried this and hated it. She's not a very picky kid and there Is not much she doesn't like. But not this
Allison C.
Greenbrier , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste tastes so good! I'm sure it's supposed to be for the kids, but I definitely bought it for myself lol
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It definitely tastes chocolate-y & minty when you first use it but the aftertaste of it after rinsing is a bit off.
I didn't like the product it was a very bad product is very expensive and didn't do anything for me did not like it
Betsey M.
Derry, NH
This was yummy! Cleaned like any other toothpaste. I alternated days with the vanilla mint that was also delicious.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest Mint Toothpaste Mint Chocolate Is the dream toothpaste for Chocolate lovers! Makes me smile when I use it!
BEKAH S.
hope mills, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Wasnt a big fan of this flavor. I thought it would be something fun and interesting, but it just wasn't for me.
Victoria V.
Concord, NC
The aftertaste of this isn't too great. Kinda defeats the purpose of brushing your teeth for "better breath".
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.
Owen Sound, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibly in Canada
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?