BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...2 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Molly F.
Raleigh, NC
Having chocolate toothpaste isn't a great idea. Chocolate, while delicious, is not the flavor you want to wake up with every morning.
Mayra M.
tampa, fl
Horrible flavor for a toothpaste, leaves a weird aftertaste and does not make me feel as though my teeth are clean after using it.
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
The taste of this toothpaste was not that great and left a weird taste in my mouth afterwards. I recommend the lemon one instead!
Natasha L.
Kentwood, MI
This product worked well enough but was a bit pricey for the quality and I didn't think it left my mouth feeling overall clean.
Heather M.
Athens, AL
This toothpaste tastes awful. I love mint chocolate in like everything EXCEPT this. I had to throw it out after a couple uses.
Tiffany C.
BUFFALO, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Umm mint chocolate toothpaste..no...I don't think you get the clean fresh mouth with this. And definitely not fresh breath
Maritza C.
Adrian, MI
Glad these didn't last long. The flavor was gross I like a minty clean taste when a brush this left my tooth feeling sticky
Jessica W.
Mannford, OK
My 9 yr old daughters favorite toothpaste yet! I was able to buy 3 tube but can no longer find it. Great clean feeling! !
Sabrina c.
Yes very good its feels fresh when you brush your teeth plus its taste good need more of this what a suplies really good.
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really love all crest products except that adding chocolate to tooth paste makes me feel as if i didnt brush my teeth.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Rosie L.
Owen Sound, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibly in Canada
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?