Stephanie R.
Bremerton
I was very disappointed in this toothpaste. Out of the three new flavors (Vanilla Mint, Lime Spearmint, and Mint Chocolate), I was the most excited to try this one. When I used it, it made my mouth tingle, hurt, then go numb! The other two flavors didn't do this to me! The taste was nothing more than just okay. I can't tell you how clean it made my mouth feel because of the numbness I couldn't feel anything. My favorite flavor ended up being the Vanilla Mint. You should go buy that one and forget that this flavor ever existed!