Kim Y.
Honolulu, HI
My 10 yr old really enjoyed this toothpaste! He loved the way it tasted (mint chocolate! who wouldn't love that?) because it didn't have as strong of a mint flavor as regular adult toothpaste. He would even get upset if we ran out of our toothpaste and had to use his! I can no longer find this item locally so I now order it online.

The only thing about this I didn't like was the packaging - nothing wrong with it but it had a screw on cap and I like flip top caps. I find flip top caps easier to use and you don't have to worry about losing it.