BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

Rachel D.
Martin, KY
I can't believe they discontinued this stuff. I've been looking everywhere for a replacement that's even kind of close and for some reason the only other chocolate toothpastes seem to not have fluoride, which, .. I don't have a reason to avoid. But as someone who can't stand how strong the mint is in most toothpastes (it burns my tongue), the "Be" flavors had just enough mint to not feel like I was brushing my teeth with candy, and didn't hurt at all. I was better about brushing my teeth than I've ever been. Ran out of my back-up clearance tube awhile back and managed to find some of the vanilla mint flavor at Big Lots, but I still don't know what I'm going to use after I run out of that. These ruined other toothpastes for me.
Samia P.
Rockville, MD
That name is disgusting and atrocious honestly. I would never buy this for someone that I actually love and care about because that's just rude. Never buying this again
Amber g.
Vallejo, CA
Ugh, this is so nasty and grainy. If you like brushing your teeth with sand paper then go ahead and buy it. It tastes like your literally brushing your teeth with chocolate, they way your breath smells after and all. And I guess the grainy pieces were meant to exfoliate the teeth, but the pieces end up getting stuck under your gums and it hurts so bad. Just avoid the whole crest BE line because all of them are like this.
Kim Y.
Honolulu, HI
My 10 yr old really enjoyed this toothpaste! He loved the way it tasted (mint chocolate! who wouldn't love that?) because it didn't have as strong of a mint flavor as regular adult toothpaste. He would even get upset if we ran out of our toothpaste and had to use his! I can no longer find this item locally so I now order it online.

The only thing about this I didn't like was the packaging - nothing wrong with it but it had a screw on cap and I like flip top caps. I find flip top caps easier to use and you don't have to worry about losing it.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
The flavor is good, but for a milkshake or dessert cocktail, not toothpaste. When using, I never felt like the toothpaste foamed up enough to get around my mouth, it left a weird gritty feeling behind, and it definitely didn't leave my breath fresh! freshIttasted more like I had just brushed my teeth with a mint filled oreo cookie. Nice thought, but I would rather just have regular old a learning toothpaste.
Tara B.
Graford, TX
This toothpaste was great to travel with. I also loved the mint chocolate flavor. It was the perfect amount for a two week trip camping. I went back and bought more tubes to use once I returned home. I will continue to buy it because it is one of my new favorites!
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
Not a great flavor, definitley for the adventerous out there. Kids would probably get a kick out of this toothpaste but it did get the job done. The taste wasn't great and the after taste was worse. I didn't finish the tube, I went out and bought the original instead.
Tree H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I like Crest Be Adventurous, because it gives me a minty fresh taste in my mouth. I can use it with my electric toothbrush. I use it everyday to get nice fresh breath. I will buy this brand of toothpaste again. I will let other people know about it to.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm so sorry if any of you guys like the flavor of this toothpaste, but for me the moment I started to taste it it was disgustingly sweet , plus I was on vacation when I used this so I had a few days to endure this product. Overall it's a no from me
Christine D.
New York , NY
I did not enjoy this toothpaste or this flavor. I do not want to clean my teeth with something that taste like I should be eating it for dessert! My teeth do not feel clean afterwards and feel like I need to brush with a regular mint toothpaste