BY CREST

Experience a flavor tsunami.Crest Be Adventurous Mint Chocolate Trek flavored toothpaste turns brushing teeth from ho-hum into ho-MMM! Gone are the days of settling for the run-of-the-mill mint-ish flavored toothpastes. Your adventure begins when a touch of smooth chocolate flavor infuses with a clean, refreshing mint. Prepare to be amazed by this unique flavor combination that will have you craving to brush your teeth more often. So seize the moment, because every moment should be extraordinary.

• Anyone know where I can find this product ?!!!!? Possibl...1 Answers
  • I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does ...2 Answers
  • Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dir...8 Answers
Stephanie L.
It's so gross! I'm also pretty sure it's marketed to children but the chocolate intrigued me. But honestly it's so nasty, my teeth didn't feel clean at all and the tastes lasted in my mouth all day! If you have a child who hates brushing their teeth then definitely try this.
Lynsey B.
Camby, IN
This Crest chocolate mint toothpaste seems strange but it is the best flavor ever made. It saddens me that this is been discontinued but hopefully they will bring it back. Once I knew they were discontinuing it I bought as many tubes as I can find. This makes the monotonous task of brushing your teeth a little more fun
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
Interesting flavor and easier to use. Kind of flavorful and fun. It works like regular toothpaste and I got it from Walmart and I was more surprised I liked it. I would buy it again. And I think it would be fun to try for your family.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yikes... this is not good. Interesting idea trying to make a mint chocolate flavored toothpaste, but it tasted so weird. I hated the texture as well, it felt very grainy-like. I think it’s cool that Crest was trying to take on a new concept, but this was a fail.
Rachel D.
Martin, KY
I can't believe they discontinued this stuff. I've been looking everywhere for a replacement that's even kind of close and for some reason the only other chocolate toothpastes seem to not have fluoride, which, .. I don't have a reason to avoid. But as someone who can't stand how strong the mint is in most toothpastes (it burns my tongue), the "Be" flavors had just enough mint to not feel like I was brushing my teeth with candy, and didn't hurt at all. I was better about brushing my teeth than I've ever been. Ran out of my back-up clearance tube awhile back and managed to find some of the vanilla mint flavor at Big Lots, but I still don't know what I'm going to use after I run out of that. These ruined other toothpastes for me.
Cat L.
It tastes just like mint chocolate chip ice cream, I couldn't believe it when I first tasted it! All good reviews from me except I'm not sure how effective it is compared to the leading toothpastes that offer whiteness and the rest, but over all I'm impressed!
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hey okay well first i am going to say no body needs to brush there teeth with mint chocolate you want to feel fresh not like chocolate i hated this product for that reason i do not recommend it sadly but if your interested in it i guess do not diss it until you try it
Shayla M.
Huntington, WV
I picked up this product from WalMart one day on a whim as I really love mint chocolate chip. Not only did it do a great job cleaning my teeth, but it also tasted amazing. Would definitely recommend!
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got to try this and the other two flavors free through bzzagent. The flavor is great, it tastes just like mint chocolate chip ice cream and it cleans your teeth well like other toothpastes. The problem is, since it tastes like you just ate mint chocolate chip many people feel like their teeth are still dirty. I think its more of a psychological thing, i really do feel like my teeth got clean its just hard to tell because of the flavor. I think this tooth paste is great for anyone looking for a unique flavor and espeically for kids (or even adults) who need something that will make them want to brush their teeth more.
Myranda C.
Fort Smith, AR
First, I was excited about the flavor and I though it would taste like a Thin Mint like the Girl Scout cookies, but I was wrong. The flavor and texture together made the toothpaste unbearable to use for two minutes. Even after brushing for two minutes, I rinsed and it left a weird, rough film on my teeth. Plaque cannot adhere to smooth surfaces of teeth until something rough is introduced to the teeth and this film gave the perfect roughness for plaque to build up fast. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anybody feel like they're teeth are just getting dirtier?
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
I'm not sure I'd like to brush with "chocolate" how does it compare as far as taste with the real thing?
Rosie L.