Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste Fresh Mint
5 colors available

BY CREST

Crest® Fresh Mint Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening with Tartar Protection Toothpaste.
Fluoride anticavity toothpaste. see more...

• "I would recommend this for patients with tartar buildup." in 1 review
  • "The flavor on the Fresh Mint toothpaste is great, but I wish you got more of the baking soda feel from the "Baking Soda and Peroxide" part." in 1 review
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
This is pretty much the only toothpaste I buy, and my dentist compliments how clean my teeth are at every cleaning. I am also told by many how white my teeth are. I like to think it's partly because of this toothpaste. I use morning and night, and often another time in the day as well. I recommend highly and the price is an amazing value. It is also available at many of the big box stores, so you won't have to hunt around for this product.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love it! I love the flavor of this toothpaste and have been purchasing it for several years now. My teeth feel much cleaner and fresher after this compared to other brands. My dentist always says i do a great job brushing and i credit part of that to this toothpaste. Great value for the price too!
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC
I love the tartar control on this toothpaste and LOOOOVE that its a tube that can stand up either on the counter or medicine cabinet. Tubes that have to lay down are annoying to me. I've bought these mostly at Target because they're always on sale, but CVS, Walmart etc have them too.
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha , WI
I like this toothpaste and continue to buy it regularly. It provides a fresh taste in my mouth and it does a good job whitening my teeth. Several people in my family also use this brand and they like it as well. I would recommend it to anyone looking for fresh breath and white teeth.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Sunbury, OH
Love this toothpaste! slight foam to help clean between the teeth, not overly minty but leaves my mouth feeling fresh. Leaves teeth whiter, even after drinking a few cups of coffee everyday. I have tried other pastes, and gels, but I always end up back with this toothpaste.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Dike, IA
Taste is wonderful. Love that it's basic with baking soda and peroxide but offers a great cleaning. I've tried different flavor a but always go back to this one. May have to look for one with a little more whitening as this one doesn't seem to do much whitening
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love this tooth paste. I won't use any other brand for as far as regular everyday toothpaste. It has a great taste and leaves your teeth clean and makes you feel like you are doing something good for your teeth. I would recommend this to anyone.
Maria S.
Maria S.

I tried this toothpaste because it was on sale. Am I the only person to notice that it seems to get warm inside your mouth? It's a very odd feeling. It's as if you left it on the radiator and then brushed. Never had a toothpaste feel like that.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
i really enjoy this toothpaste. I feel that the minty flavor lasts for an unusual amount of time, and that means my breath stays fresh for longer! :) the consistency is smooth and not gritty. i would buy this toothpaste again!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY
Been using for years works amazing! Has always keep my teeth clean and fresh keeps breath clean and always is good for dentist visits and keeps my teeth whiteness maintained very good product and amazing price for the value