BY CREST

Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste with Tartar Protection gives you protection against tartar and cavities, helps give you healthy teeth, and freshens your breath.

Baking soda and peroxide freshen your whole mouth without a salty aftertaste. This whitening toothpaste is gentle on tooth enamel, while it removes surface stains to reveal the natural whiteness of your teeth.

• Leaves mouth and breath feeling refreshed
• Whitens teeth
• Fights cavities
• Fights tartar buildup
• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sorbitol, Peg-12, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Poloxamer 407, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Peroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• I have try this is good1 Answers
  • Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I would recommend this for patients with tartar buildup." in 1 review
  • "The flavor on the Fresh Mint toothpaste is great, but I wish you got more of the baking soda feel from the "Baking Soda and Peroxide" part." in 1 review
BEV A.
Houston
Another Good choice of toothpaste. Now this is an awesome toothpaste, now you have baking soda, whitening and tarter protection also. WHAT A fresh minty flavor. Wow, who could ask for anything more. Just hard to believe you can get all that in one  tube of toothpaste. Great choice for healthy gums and whitening the teeth. While you are getting all that you are also getting the peroxide and the minty flavor. WHAT A GREAT TUBE of TOOTHPASTE. Great choice for a healthy mouth. Flavor is great. GREAT CHOICE to put on your shopping list. I used to use baking soda and then put little peroxide on my toothbrush when I had issues, but now its all in one tube. Great job CREST!!!!!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Crest can sometimes be of my mom's budget for toothpaste but It is a brand that gets the job done. Leaves you teeth feeling fresh. Helps my breath pur household uses Aquafresh® Cavity Protection Cool Mint Fluoride Toothpaste 7.0 oz. Box or Colgate® MaxFresh® with WHITENING MINI BREATH STRIPS Toothpaste Cool Mint more we enjoying using this product though.
Chloe W.
Clarksville , TN
I’ve never been the type of person to spend crazy amounts on toothpaste. This toothpaste is inexpensive and it gets the job done. I do believe it does whiten teeth. When I started using this my teeth were pretty stained from coffee. But after using this for a few months I noticed a pretty significant difference. I’m not saying they’re shades whiter but the staining is almost gone.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Crest lo llevo usando ya aproximadamente 5 años , y la verdad me gustó la sensación que deja en la boca y dientes , se siente muy fresco , limpio, cosa que no sentía con mi anterior pasta de dientes familiar, crest me gusta mucho y no creo encontrar una pasta mejor que crest, deja una sensación de limpieza , y sobretodo no deja un sabor feo en la boca . Me encanta .
Coral R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I used this toothpaste in hopes of achieving a whiter look. My teeth actually started to develop brown spots on the surface. I continued use for 4 months and the brown spots continued. I have VERY good oral hygiene and have never experienced that before! I went to the dentist for my bi-annual cleaning and she asked me what I was doing differently to be developing these brown surface stains. Only after asking me what products I use on my teeth and if I’ve made any changes were we able to narrow down the switch to Crest. She told me that she sees the same result in many of her clients that use Crest and to stop using it immediately! I switched to Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening and have been using it ever since! DO NOT use this product on your teeth!
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use this when I can't find my regular toothpaste. It works great too. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste With Tartar Protection & I love Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint too. Both are great. I usually get them on vacation when I can spend a little extra cash
Kaley G.
Louisville
I've always used Crest I've tried other brands but always went back to Crest. When I tried this one for a week it made my teeth so much more whiter and I'm glad because they need to get whiter that's what I always try to look for in a toothpaste so if you are looking for a toothpaste that will make your teeth whiter got with this one.
Kayla V.
Ponder
Literally the worst toothpaste I’ve ever used, I couldn’t even finish the whole tube because it tasted so nasty in my mouth. It also doesn’t foam/sud up like most toothpastes, so I felt like my mouth was never being fully cleaned. I think this could be because of the “baking soda” used in the formula. I do not recommend.
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
My husband has been using this product for the past few years. His teeth are prone to tartar so he goes to his dentist thrice a year. Crest has really helped his teeth a lot and it gives him fresh breath that last all day long.
Christy M.
Nice product to clean. Love the option of the baking soda & peroxide which can help with overall oral health. Remembering that oral health isn't just about brushing your teeth but gums and tongues are equally as important.
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?
Nazneen m.