Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste with Tartar Protection

Get a clean feeling while bringing out the natural whiteness of your teeth.

Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?
Start your review of Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste with Tartar Protection!
How would you rate this product?
I trust Crest as a brand to always deliver high quality products. Baking Soda is great for whitening and cleaning! My family has been using this tooth paste for years. It's easy to find in most stores and goes on sale often as well. I would recommend.
Baldwinsville, NY
Great toothpaste overall. Really does its job, keeping my breath fresh and my pearly whites white! I am not sure if my teeth have necessarily gotten whiter but they definitely haven’t gotten more yellow, so that must mean something!
Emporia, Kansas
This leaves my teeth so white and this review is just gonna be talking about how much I love love love this product you really have to buy it it a game changer I love how it leaves my teeth so white I can’t even
Catasauqua, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great whitening toothpaste and doesn’t leave my teeth sensitive. It is a bit gritty due to the baking soda, but that ingredient boosts the whitening so it’s well worth it!
Brunswick, OH
This toothpaste is fine but I didn’t notice it whitening my teeth like other products do. It was fine for me as a regular toothpaste but not as a whitening product!
Not my favorite. Not a bad toothpaste just kind of average. You can taste the baking soda and it's not my favorite taste but not to bad. I didn't notice a difference from other toothpastes. It's just an average toothpaste!
I really like this one because it has backing soda in it I been using this for a really long time it helps get my teeth super clean I use it twice a day mornings and nights I recommend everyone use it
Grafton, WV
Always have purchase this toothpaste & my teeth are really white. I love the mint flavor. It’s very affordable and does the trick. I also use the matching mouthwash.
Mount Vernon
It’s toothpaste. It does it’s job. Tastes like a lot of the other forms of mint toothpaste. I do like this taste and it does not linger in your mouth for a long time. I would recommend if you are looking for an average toothpaste. Nothing special like whitening or bone reparing.
Marietta, GA
Of all Crest toothpastes for whitening, I prefer this one and the cavity protection toothpaste. The other whitening toothpastes from Crest or any other company actually tend to leave this gross film in my mouth! I like this one, and it is much cheaper!