BY CREST

Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste with Tartar Protection gives you protection against tartar and cavities, helps give you healthy teeth, and freshens your breath.

Baking soda and peroxide freshen your whole mouth without a salty aftertaste. This whitening toothpaste is gentle on tooth enamel, while it removes surface stains to reveal the natural whiteness of your teeth.

• Leaves mouth and breath feeling refreshed
• Whitens teeth
• Fights cavities
• Fights tartar buildup
• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sorbitol, Peg-12, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Poloxamer 407, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Peroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• "I would recommend this for patients with tartar buildup." in 1 review
  • "The flavor on the Fresh Mint toothpaste is great, but I wish you got more of the baking soda feel from the "Baking Soda and Peroxide" part." in 1 review
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Review for: 6.4 oz more...
I honestly can't tell if my teeth are getting whiter or not from this toothpaste; so I'd say it doesn't really work in that manner. But it definitely helps with tartar control. Though it can make your gums feel more sensitive!
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
I did a whitening kit about 10yrs ago which really did the job. Since then all I have used was this toothpaste and my teeth have remained that white. I drink coffee and wine and nothing ever discolors them because of this product!
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
I've bought brand because I was tired of being let down by the others that promised a whiter smile. So I replaced it with crest and I've been feeling more confident about my smile being more whiter and I also know in the back of my head that I made a healthier choice.
Megan W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this kind every time I run out, I don't like to get any other kind. I love it! It taste good and my mouth feels clean and fresh. I definitely recommend to try it out. Crest is a good brand and it's cheap. It also whitens your teeth which is a plus.
Dooter Kimberly K.
I like this toothpaste. It whitens and has the fresh mint taste and smell which is a plus. I usually get mine at family dollar or Walgreens. I have tried Crest cavity protection and I really hate it, it has a funky taste and aftertaste and that makes me appreciate this toothpaste even more.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is pretty much the only toothpaste I buy, and my dentist compliments how clean my teeth are at every cleaning. I am also told by many how white my teeth are. I like to think it's partly because of this toothpaste. I use morning and night, and often another time in the day as well. I recommend highly and the price is an amazing value. It is also available at many of the big box stores, so you won't have to hunt around for this product.
Myranda C.
Fort Smith, AR
This toothpaste is not for everyone. I would recommend this for patients with tartar buildup. Tartar, also known as calculus, is calcified plaque that adheres to teeth, and will not come off unless by dental instruments. Tartar build up is due to poor oral hygiene, and/or high levels of calcium and phosphate in the saliva. This toothpaste contains pyrophosphate which lowers the levels of calcium and phosphate to help control the buildup of tartar. This toothpaste is also more coarse, so it can scrub off the plaque from the teeth surface better.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love it! I love the flavor of this toothpaste and have been purchasing it for several years now. My teeth feel much cleaner and fresher after this compared to other brands. My dentist always says i do a great job brushing and i credit part of that to this toothpaste. Great value for the price too!
Chaquita R.
Savannah, GA
The commercials will certainly make someone think that every product out there is awesome. However, this one is the best. When you brush your teeth and your tongue with this toothpaste, it leaves your mouth feeling fresh. You will definitely notice your teeth whitening if you use this product regularly. You can usually find these for a dollar or so, so I recommend this product to any and everyone.
the a.
Washington, DC
I love the tartar control on this toothpaste and LOOOOVE that its a tube that can stand up either on the counter or medicine cabinet. Tubes that have to lay down are annoying to me. I've bought these mostly at Target because they're always on sale, but CVS, Walmart etc have them too.