BY CREST #19 in Toothpaste

Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste with Tartar Protection gives you protection against tartar and cavities, helps give you healthy teeth, and freshens your breath.

Baking soda and peroxide freshen your whole mouth without a salty aftertaste. This whitening toothpaste is gentle on tooth enamel, while it removes surface stains to reveal the natural whiteness of your teeth.

• Leaves mouth and breath feeling refreshed
• Whitens teeth
• Fights cavities
• Fights tartar buildup
• Freshens breath

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sorbitol, Peg-12, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Poloxamer 407, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Peroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• I have try this is good1 Answers
  • Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it ...4 Answers
  • "I would recommend this for patients with tartar buildup." in 1 review
  • "The flavor on the Fresh Mint toothpaste is great, but I wish you got more of the baking soda feel from the "Baking Soda and Peroxide" part." in 1 review
Tabitha K.
League City
This toothpaste has made my gums peel off of the side of my mouth, which is a sign that when I’m using this product there may be too many chemicals in this toothpaste for my mouth. It’s actually kind of gross. I’ve read many other complaints or reviews about this toothpaste from many others, all claiming that they had similar experiences from this toothpaste. If you are thinking about using this toothpaste, or are using it already, just be cautious. I’ve tried Sensodyn (or however you spell it), Colgate, and even a cheap brand named Ultrabrite (for like a dollar), and none of these toothpastes have done this to me. In fact, as soon as I switched to Colgate, my gums stopped peeling. I was first drawn to this Crest toothpaste because I thought that Crest was supposed to be a good brand (comparable to Colgate supposedly), it has whitening components, it has baking soda in it, and it has a mint flavor (and I like mint). I also found that this Crest toothpaste doesn’t whiten my teeth nearly as well as the Colgate toothpaste with whitening does.
BEV A.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another Good choice of toothpaste. Now this is an awesome toothpaste, now you have baking soda, whitening and tarter protection also. WHAT A fresh minty flavor. Wow, who could ask for anything more. Just hard to believe you can get all that in one  tube of toothpaste. Great choice for healthy gums and whitening the teeth. While you are getting all that you are also getting the peroxide and the minty flavor. WHAT A GREAT TUBE of TOOTHPASTE. Great choice for a healthy mouth. Flavor is great. GREAT CHOICE to put on your shopping list. I used to use baking soda and then put little peroxide on my toothbrush when I had issues, but now its all in one tube. Great job CREST!!!!!
Holly H.
Cushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use anything with "whitening" effects, however, over the years my teeth have become very sensitive to tooth whitening products and can be painful while using such toothpastes. The Crest Whitening Baking Soda and Peroxide with Tartar protection keeps my teeth healthy and white while using regular ol' baking soda and peroxide, and the tartar control is a bonus for me to keep my teeth and gums in great shape! Love this toothpaste, wish I could use super whitening toothpastes but with my sensitive teeth, this toothpaste gets the job done just fine!
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Crest can sometimes be of my mom's budget for toothpaste but It is a brand that gets the job done. Leaves you teeth feeling fresh. Helps my breath pur household uses Aquafresh® Cavity Protection Cool Mint Fluoride Toothpaste 7.0 oz. Box or Colgate® MaxFresh® with WHITENING MINI BREATH STRIPS Toothpaste Cool Mint more we enjoying using this product though.
Chloe W.
Clarksville, TN
I’ve never been the type of person to spend crazy amounts on toothpaste. This toothpaste is inexpensive and it gets the job done. I do believe it does whiten teeth. When I started using this my teeth were pretty stained from coffee. But after using this for a few months I noticed a pretty significant difference. I’m not saying they’re shades whiter but the staining is almost gone.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Crest lo llevo usando ya aproximadamente 5 años , y la verdad me gustó la sensación que deja en la boca y dientes , se siente muy fresco , limpio, cosa que no sentía con mi anterior pasta de dientes familiar, crest me gusta mucho y no creo encontrar una pasta mejor que crest, deja una sensación de limpieza , y sobretodo no deja un sabor feo en la boca . Me encanta .
Ranem N.
arlington
I’m not to sure about how I feel about this product because although it does whiten my teeth it has a weird taste and it definitely doesn’t make your breath smell good I almost gag every time I have to brush my tongue because of the taste. So I probably would not buy this particular one again but if you want it for whitening reason it’s totally good for that.
Coral R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I used this toothpaste in hopes of achieving a whiter look. My teeth actually started to develop brown spots on the surface. I continued use for 4 months and the brown spots continued. I have VERY good oral hygiene and have never experienced that before! I went to the dentist for my bi-annual cleaning and she asked me what I was doing differently to be developing these brown surface stains. Only after asking me what products I use on my teeth and if I’ve made any changes were we able to narrow down the switch to Crest. She told me that she sees the same result in many of her clients that use Crest and to stop using it immediately! I switched to Sensodyne Pronamel Whitening and have been using it ever since! DO NOT use this product on your teeth!
Kaley G.
Louisville, KY
I've always used Crest I've tried other brands but always went back to Crest. When I tried this one for a week it made my teeth so much more whiter and I'm glad because they need to get whiter that's what I always try to look for in a toothpaste so if you are looking for a toothpaste that will make your teeth whiter got with this one.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I use this when I can't find my regular toothpaste. It works great too. Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste With Tartar Protection & I love Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint too. Both are great. I usually get them on vacation when I can spend a little extra cash
Jessica K.
Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?
Nazneen m.