BY CREST

Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste - Two Pack see more...

patricia f.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love this tooth paste you can't go wrong with it I use this daily two times or sometimes 3 it whites your teeth good I have use this toothpaste more than just once I recommend this to everyone my family is a crest loving family
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest has always been a best one , havent used yet but on my discharge after delivery from hosp i was given these ones , since my daughter is too young to use these , i would definitely review after using on her
Noemi C.
Saint Charles, IL
It is very effective , it keeps your breath really fresh. It is not harsh on your teeth. I have pretty sensitive teeth and I have no problems with it. I have noticed a big difference in my teeth when I use it. Totally would recommend.
Rhonesha B.
I love this toothpaste. My mom use to make mouthwash with baking soda and I've always kept it with me so when I found this toothpaste it was a match made in heaven.
Rachel V.
See the title. This is the stuff you buy when you want a baking soda toothpaste that doesn't have the aftertaste of eating the leftover salt from a bag of pretzels. Super smooth, good consistency, gel paste, great for daily brushing. It's also the right consistency for general purpose diy projects (i.e. filling holes) but unfortunately it's blue not white like other baking soda toothpastes.
Meredith D.
My husband uses this and he seems to really like it. Personally it wore away the enamel on my teeth and caused increased sensitivity to hot and cold foods. It was definitely not for me and I don't plan to purchase again. If you don't have low enamel then you should be fine to use this though.
Claire S.
Bear, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm all about getting some extra whitening in my toothpaste. Thankfully, with the added peroxide, I can easily make sure my coffee stains only happen on my clothes and not my teeth. The baking soda also gets me a great clean feeling. Walmart easy, peasy shopping again to thank!
Carinn B.
Sarasota, FL
LOVE the way this tastes. Leaves my teeth looking and feeling great. I have used this forever and will continue to use. It tastes much better than other toothpastes I have tried and the consistency makes my mouth feel cleaner too. Never had any cavities :)
Dylan C.
I bought this toothpaste because I usually love the way a baking soda based toothpaste makes my teeth feel, but this one did not impress me. The feeling was initially pleasant but did not last as long as my holy grail toothpaste, Colgate.
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, FL
I did not like the taste of this toothpaste. I also do not like it having both peroxide and whitening both in it. I really prefer not to use too many whitening products if I can help it as I already have sensitive teeth.