Crest Baking Soda & Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste - Fresh Mint - 6.4 oz uploaded by Laura C.

BY CREST

Crest Baking Soda and Peroxide with Tartar Protection gives you protection against tartar and cavities, helps give you healthy teeth, and freshens your breath. Baking soda and peroxide freshen your whole mouth without a salty aftertaste. This whitening toothpaste is gentle on tooth enamel, while it removes surface stains to reveal the natural whiteness of your teeth. Features Refreshens breath Fights tartar build-up Fights cavities Leaves mouth and breath feeling refreshed Whitens teeth see more...

Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been buying This product for years. I think my mom even bought this. Love it formula and the flavor. It’s always super affordable too. I usually find it at DT for $1.
Rosemary H.
Columbus
A good toothpaste overall. It whitens and keeps my teeth clean. The taste is a little bit odd but you get used to it. It’s not disgusting. Overall it is an average whitening toothpaste that just tastes a little bit off. I would suggest this toothpaste to people who do bot have sensitive teeth
Ellie H.
I love this toothpaste and I buy it every time. It’s very effective, I love the way it bubbles up kind of but that it has a good feeling. It’s met my expectations and I love the feeling it leaves in my mouth.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is great toothpaste. I've been using this same toothpaste since high school and I love it. It comes in, I believe, two different flavors. Both are nice, but I usually buy the fresh mint. It works well and leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh every time.
Whitney H.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I have used Crest Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste for years. It is the best toothpaste I've ever used. It keeps my teeth beautifully white. People always comment on how white my teeth are
Karen H.
Mora, MN
Love, love. Love this toothpaste! My family has been using it for years. The flavor leaves my mouth minty fresh for a long time after brushing. Keeps my teeth nice and white. I hadn't been to the dentist for a cleaning in almost two years and the dentist couldn't believe it had been that long because my teeth looked so great. I have used whitening strips in the past and they leave my teeth sensitive, but this toothpaste does a better job and isn't harsh on my teeth.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This tooth paste does it's job at getting your teeth clean however I do not think that it is the best toothpaste on the shelves. However, I picked up a tube last week at my local DG for $.85 and that's without a coupon!!! So for that price and it does clean my teeth and freshen my breath I will buy again and again. Honestly just go out and pick up a tube and try it you want be disappointed for under a dollar, reviewer p
CJ J.
Columbus, OH
Taught from a young age, I still believe you need baking soda to help your teeth stay white. I also only believe in Crest brand toothpaste. So obviously I get Crest Baking Soda and Peroxide formula, and my teeth stay pretty white! Which is great when hereditary shows I should already have some missing at my young age. Would 6 star if I could.
Ariel T.
Mustang , OK
My all time favorite tooth paste . Has a good taste that doesn't make me feel sick or gag lol . I have used his for years . It doesn't really compare to others I've tried it bubbles and really gets the teeth clean.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this product at Walmart because I ran out of toothpaste. I haven't used Crest in a few years but this product works great. The flavor isn't too strong but it is effective. I would buy it again.
Nazneen m.