Personal CareOral CareTeeth WhitenersCrest
+ Baking Soda and Peroxide with Scope Outlast Freshness Complete Whitening Toothpaste - 54oz

Get a clean feeling while bringing out the natural whiteness of your teeth.

Has it whitened your teeth and how long have you used it for ?
Start your review of Crest + Baking Soda and Peroxide with Scope Outlast Freshness Complete Whitening Toothpaste - 5.4oz!
Quantina S.
Birmingham, AL
It’s okay. I tried it because I got a good coupon to try it out. It’s not as minty fresh as I would like it to be. Don’t think I’ll try it again. It’s about the same as some other brand toothpastes.
Jessica B.
Gardendale, AL
It was okay, I didn't like the taste of it. I probably wouldn't recommend to anyone since I didn't use it but a few times. It's probably a great product for those who do not care about the taste of toothpaste.
Aisha S.
Bartlett, TN
Love this toothpaste one of top choice go to toothpaste.....leaves my teeth feeling extra clean and my breath fresh
Fawn H.
Palm Desert, CA
Not my favorite but not bad, it gets the job done, and leaves your breath smelling fresh as can be!
Aisata K.
Charlotte, NC
I love this toothpaste. It’s strong enough to remove any plaque and buildup from my teeth yet gentle enough to not cause any sensitivity. Plus, it doesn’t have a weird taste and it’s pretty affordable.
Dulce E.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I loved to use this after eating some really stinky foods. Makes my clean feel incredibly clean after. Leaves a strong minty taste and it lasts a pretty long while.
Ellie M.
Morrill
I don’t really know what to say. I mean it’s toothpaste. It gets the job done. My teeth are white and my breath is fresh.
Luna A.
Bloomington
This toothpaste is the best! It’s absolutely my favorite. It’s very effective in my teeth. I was a first time user and loved how much it improved my teeth. I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend this to others.
Zebrina G.
Florence, AL
Very fresh keep my teeth white looking breathe smelling amazing and does it job very well
carla J.
Indianapolis, IN
I grew up with crest, so it's always an easy choice. I rarely have dental problems. It goes on sale fairly often, so I usually try to stock up. My mom and brother still swear by Crest. I usually buy my toothpaste at the grocery store (Kroger)