BY CREST

Crest® Mild Mint Sensi-Care™ Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.

Gentle* & effective formula.

Helps you get better dental check-ups†.

With fluoride - alcohol free formula‡.

Strengthens enamel weakened by acids**.

Helps prevent cavities.

Cleans teeth & gums.

Freshens breath.

No burn of alcohol.

Important: read directions for proper use.

‡Does not relieve or treat sensitive teeth, oral pain or gum disease.

• Is this good for your enamel and gums or is this one of t...1 Answers
Crest Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Sensi-Care Mild Mint
  • "this tastes very strong, I felt like it was burning my mouth but I really see the change in color of my teeth when I use it." in 1 review
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

This rinse I like a lot since I suffer from gingivitis and this mouthwash helps me a lot by removing the food that remains between my teeth after each denture so I avoid having to use very often during the day the toothbrush also leaves me a sensation of freshness And which gives me security at the moment of speaking. It is highly recommended as it prevents cavities and takes care of our sensitive teeth. It has a package with considerable product since it also has an affordable price, what I am satisfied to buy it is that I can carry it with me in my bag in a non-overwhelming way among my belongings. It leaves a smile with a clearer look, protects me from bad breath and the best that prevents cavities.
Nancy L.
Southport
Crest mouthwash is a great product for killing bacteria while freshening your mouth and breath keeping you confident you are doing the best you can for your oral hygiene. Recommended by my dentist, I have been using this for years and will continue to do so.
stephanie l.
Florida
This Crest Anticavity Fluoride Rinse Sensi-Care Mild Mint is perfect. I have really sensitive smteeth and this doesnt burn or sting but it really helps whiten your teeth. I woyld always recommend this to someone with sensitive teeth or not. This is perfect!
keegan c.
Georgetown, KY
This was recommended to me by my dentist and i love it. It really does the job i need it to with the fluoride. I bought it at walmart amd its very effective. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a mouth wash to whiten and get all the germs out!
Catherine S.
Crest mouth was his truly amazing!! The flavor is really great... This is a go to product when I'm getting ready for bed... It leaves you with the fresh and minty breath..... You have this amazing feeling left in your mouth....
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I like it. I don't love love it tho. Most all mouth washes burn or hurt my mouth. This one is nice tho. It smells great and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean! Gives you fresh breath! Idk if it strengthened my teeth any but the mild mint is nice! Definitely cleans your mouth up and I would buy again.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Amazing I really love their mouth wash out of any that I have tried I really do reccomend this to my friends and just anyone looking for a beautiful clean fresh smile! So great and I really think it's effective
Savanna S.
Huntsville
This product can be bought at any local Walmart, however I do not like the flavor, and it burns more than normal. I would recommend the Purple Crest Mouthwash instead, because this one didn't meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy it, and I myself will no longer either.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
My favorite mouth wash. It doesn't Sting your whole mouth Ike most other brands do. Even though it's not strong, I still get a clean protective feel all day. I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Caressa H.
Utica, KY
Any mouth wash that is under the crest brand will not leave you disappointed. I love the mint one, I feel as if it gives me long lasting fresh breath. If you have not tried this, I would highly recommend to!
Alainah R.
Mansfield, OH
Is this good for your enamel and gums or is this one of the bad ones, it was like 3$ and I really love my teeth😅