BY CREST

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities., www.crest.com see more...

Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
I've been very happy with this toothpaste. I bought it at target and i found a coupon in the newspaper. I do think it's helped keep my teeth white and I use it 2-3 times a day. I will continue to buy this!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love to have white teeth, using 3d white ensures a change in the way you see your teeth. It takes a few weeks but the change will come. I love the minty flavor as well.
stefanie b.
i love using crest 3d white it work so well and it the best brand it has meet my expectations and  i get my at target and it easy to use .
Corrina R.
Pickering, ON
Really have seen a difference, but need to use regularly. Dont expect a crazy difference but helps take your whiteness up a couple shades. Normal toothpaste taste