Personal CareOral CareMouthwashCrest
Crest 3D White Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz

Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz

Put the finishing touches on your morning smile routine with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Mouthwash. It’s designed with a triple-action formula that whitens teeth by removing surface stains, prevents surface stains, and freshens breath. Its exclusive Whitelock Technology acts as a whitening protector that helps prevent new stains from forming.

Crest 3D White Luxe Multi-Care Whitening Glamorous White Fresh Mint Flavor Rinse enhances your full teeth-brushing routine. Combined with the refreshing taste of Fresh Mint, 3D White Luxe Multi-Care Whitening Glamorous White Fresh Mint Flavor Rinse is the perfect way to stylize your smile.

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid

Does [product:crest-3d-white-multi-care-whitening-rinse] give off a burning sensation when you use it?
How does this product make your mouth feel after use?
Okay I’m sure everyone asks this, but does it actually work? Or should I combo it with another product?
Start your review of Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It does have a strong taste of hydrogen peroxide but that just tells me that its actually going to whiten my teeth :) Works best of you also use the toothpaste! in reviews
This product works great and I always feel my teeth getting healthier and stronger, while at the same time it is whitening them. in reviews
I've been using this mouth wash for a year now and I can say that there is an improvement in how white my teeth has gotten and I also use the 3D white tooth paste as well and it works wonders!in reviews
Thus product has a strong taste to it but I love the feel of it afterwards and seems to make my teeth whiter.in reviews
While my teeth weren't bad, that made them look bad, so I started using this mouthwash in the hopes that I could remedy the problem at least a little.in reviews
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using this mouth wash for about a month and I have seen results with my teeth being whiter and cleaner . The only thing I dislike is if I use it every day it makes my teeth a bit sensitive. I would suggest using this maybe 2/3 times a week.
connie R.
Hayward, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I think it does the job, but it has a horrible after taste and so I won't be repurchasing this product. Not sure what is in there but I get this numbing jaw sensation that I just don't enjoy. This is the no alcohol version.
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Crest 3D White Fresh Mint Mouthwash works well. I didn't see any improvement with the whitening, which is why I got this mouthwash in the first place. I liked the mint flavor, but I didn't think it made my mouth feel as clean as my regular mouthwash. I wouldn't recommend this for whitening your teeth.
Michelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Walmart
You can definitely notice and see whiter teeth after using this mouthwash a handful of times. I probably use this mouthwash 3-4 times a week at night. Minus 1 star because I don’t like the white residue it gives in my mouth sometimes and not a fan of the foaming/taste. Nonetheless, I still do repurchase but hopefully Crest will improve this line to make a fresher mouthwash scent. At the end of the day I still do repurchase & recommend giving it a try! I have sensitive teeth/guns so the whitening strips don’t work and this does for less!
brooklyn B.
Richmond, VA
Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz uploaded by brooklyn B.
If you want white teeth I highly recommend this! The taste is horrible, but once you get past that it really does help to improve the whiteness of your teeth from things like coffee and soda!
Sara W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this mouthwash after the recommendation of my orthodontist on how to keep my teeth white. Like that it doesn't burn my mouth and still make me feel fresh and clean. Repurchased and will keep on using. As for the whitening claim, I can't see visible before and after effects but I think it keeps them from getting darker.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,762 reviews
Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz uploaded by Lisa F.
I normally don’t use mouthwash but I read some pretty good reviews, and being an avid coffee drinker I thought I should give it a try. I also have been using Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Fresh Mint Gel, 4.2 oz, which I really like. This mouthwash has no alcohol so it doesn’t have that burning feeling while using it. It whitens and also fights future stains. I saw immediate results after using it, even the first time. My teeth were whiter and the small coffee stains I get in between by teeth were not as noticeable, they weren’t bad before but it to me it looked so much better. Using both the toothpaste and the mouthwash continuously have made a dramatic difference. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants whiter, brighter teeth 🦷
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz uploaded by Lisa M.
I absolutely love Crest 3D White Glamorous White Mouthwash! It has a great minty flavor that lasts. I love that it helps whiten my teeth without causing the sensitivity issues that like whitening products do. The price is a lot cheaper than purchasing whitening strips. I would highly recommend!
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz uploaded by Katerina P.
Purchased at: Target
I definitely saw results after using up the entire bottle (so it takes much longer to see results than the one week suggested on the bottle). I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing because the Whitening Anti Cavity Mint Flavor Mouth Rinse - 32oz - Up&Up™. You get so much more for so much less
Amanda R.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I really like this mouth wash because it isn't alcohol based so no harsh burn, but with all the freshness, and whitening!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethany S.
il y a 9 mois
Does Crest® 3D White™ Fresh Mint Mouthwash - 48 fl oz give off a burning sensation when you use it?
Katerina P. il y a 9 mois