Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Dermatologist U.Crest 3D Whitestrips Professional Whitening Kit (20 Treatments)(3 boxes) uploaded by Andra N.

BY CREST

Removes 14 years of teeth stains for a whiter smile, Delivers professional-level teeth whitening results, Advanced Seal Technology''s no slip grip stays put so you can talk and drink water while whitening teeth, The strip molds to the shape of your... see more...

Chelsea R.
Houston
I did one round of these treatments before going on a long holiday and found that after about 5 days I did start to notice a small change in the color of my teeth. The difference after one complete treatment wasn't significant, but I plan to continue and am confident that I'll see a bigger difference over more time!
Kara S.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great whitening product, its a bit harsh on the gums and i had to take yhem off early but my teeth were still really white
Dima A.
Dubai, Dubai
Very good and it matches clinical whitening at the doctor's clinic! Wonderful results in just 45 mins max
Truely a gem
Janice M.
Bedford, AK
These were very good. I liked how the strips stayed secure and didn’t side around. The whitening was good.
Aseel_in_life A.
Dubai, Dubai
Very good, highly recommended, it made my teeth whiter and doesn’t cause me any sensitivity
Omnia E.
mohandseen
Crest 3D whitestrips is the best solution for your teeth really I'm in love with this product 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Passant A.
puts touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a woman's personality. Without it there is something missing.
Hillary R.
Boiestown, NB
Absolutely love the Crest 3D White Strips Whitening Kit. Noticeable difference after the very first use! I usually do a treatment once a week to keep my pearly whites looking great. Gentle, easy to use and very affordable. I absolutely love them and will definitely recommend!
yukie ..
Markham, ON
I found the Crest Whitening strips hard to use. Sure you just put the clear film on, but it is very slimy and I get weirded out because I have to try not to swallow anything... Also, it is very difficult to reach my molars. However, I did notice my teeth whitening, so I'm a bit conflicted about how I should feel about this product.
lisbeth P.
Nipawin , SK
Purchased at: Walmart
This ones are awesome. DO NOT OVER DO IT. they are a bit pricey but really whitening your teeth at the dentist isn't cheap. If you use this one too many times. You will remove good layers of your teeth and actually damage them so don't think if you do it one more time it I'll get them whiter. This do work and you do see a difference take before pictures and you'll see
Andra N.
Humboldt, IA
Has anyone tried this? And what are the results? Tooth sensitivity?
edarly c.
Estas bandas blanqueadoras de crest son geniales porq funcionan de verdad colocalas todos los dias dura te 7 dias y notaras un cambio en tus dientes 😃 lo mas importante es q no causa sensibilidad post tratamiento tus dientes estarán mas blancos se los recomiendo